Main Menu

Go Cats

Started by bunyip, March 12, 2011, 08:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bunyip

That's OK Cruis, I understand. If it makes you feel any better, you'll only be playing our reserves (probably)

PowerBug

Bit scary if your a Cats fan. Trailing at Kadina Park in the third qtr.

bunyip

Well, now that our run is broken we can concentrate on the real issues. Maybe we can win our next 4 games, that would be good.

bunyip

No doubt the daggers will be out again, to old....to slow....their best is behind them. Easy to forget that this slow, old team somehow managed to win 20 games this season, including wins over Collingwood and Hawthorn.
Punters have been inclined to write Geelong off all season but the fact is we are there at the right end of the season.
I think Collingwood will want to make a statement against Geelong on Friday. But, so will Geelong.
I just want someone to stand up to the Pies and say they are not  just going to give them the premiership. I'm sure the other teams  in the finals give themselves a chance against them, lets see them at least have a go.
If Collingwood crush Geelong like they did in last seasons prelim, then Geelong have a huge task in the finals to maintain their credibillity.
If Geelong win, well, at least it shows that it can be done.

PowerBug

Same saying as we say here in SA with the Gowans brothers:

Too old ... too slow ... too good :P

bunyip

What rotten luck for Menzel Friday night. I hope he comes back as good as ever next season. Up till now I think we've been very lucky with injuries, I hope that's not about to change. Menz will certainly be missed.

bunyip

8-6 Suited

Cats for their 3rd flag in 5 years? Quite possible.

bunyip

The way I see it, they are playing well enough. Our pre-lim will be a hard game though.

8-6 Suited

Massively in form team, with a weeks break as well, going to be hard to get over the cats this season.

bunyip

If Sydney and west Coast win this week, it's possible that there may be no Victorian teams in the GF. No-one would have picked that a month ago.