Main Menu

EXV: Belgian Bashers

Started by elephants, November 19, 2011, 12:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

a lot of those are reasonable enough... I'd be wary of players coming off BOYs, like wright and pearce, it's reallllly common, especially for forwards, to go backwards a bit, when they cop more attention.

The F.A.R.K.

Well we have been looking at Wright since he got drafted. He ave 28 touches through juniors, didnt play full season last year and is a club fav at crows

Pearce ave 92 if you remove his games of sub/concussion. He is also lyons fav at freo

Torpedo10

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 26, 2012, 12:56:57 AM
Well we have been looking at Wright since he got drafted. He ave 28 touches through juniors, didnt play full season last year and is a club fav at crows

Pearce ave 92 if you remove his games of sub/concussion. He is also lyons fav at freo
LOL can't believe you gave away Dangerfield for Wright.  :-X Silly move....thankyou.  :P

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 26, 2012, 03:02:37 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 26, 2012, 12:56:57 AM

LOL can't believe you gave away Dangerfield for Wright.  :-X Silly move....thankyou.  :P

Well we Got Priddis who is a 95-100 av midfielder (remembering hehad a sub affected 2012), Plus Matthew Wright a second year player who averaged 85 and averaged 28+ touches through his Junior Career and is highly rated at the crows, plus National Pick 16 who we snared Troy Menzel with, who if not for his LARS surgery would have been a top 5 pick and kicked 15 goals in 2 games at the national 18s comp, has been playing sanfl senior footy for 2 years

In return you got Dangerfield a 100av breakout player who is now gonna cop a lot more attention from taggers in 2013 and lose his dpp later on plus 2 fwds we would have had to delist anyway

We replaced Dangerfield in the fwd line with Matthew Pavlich so only a small pt loss and gained pts from the upgrade of Nahas to Wright in F4, then brang in Menzel who will be a 80+ av player in 3-4 years

Pretty sure trading Dangerfield was one of our best trades of the trade period

*Edit

You gave us pick 15 lol...that pick was used along with R5 to get us Oliver Wines HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry to say torps but Dangerfield while he is a good player, giving him to you set us up with a premiership side

Ziplock

ummm... bashers raped you in that trade torp. I wanted holz to block it...

they gave up a 22 year old 100 avg. mid + two spuds, for a 27 year old 100 avg mid, a 23 year old 85 avg. fwd and nat 15 (wines)

it would have been close to an even trade for just wright + a second round pick for dangerfield....

Torpedo10

Quote from: Ziplock on November 26, 2012, 05:18:41 PM

they gave up a 22 year old 100 avg. mid + two spuds, for a 27 year old 100 avg mid, a 23 year old 85 avg. fwd and nat 15 (wines)

it would have been close to an even trade for just wright + a second round pick for dangerfield....
I lost Priddis who is fading out at age of 28, Wright and NAT pick was abit of a loss but I got a future forward too.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 26, 2012, 05:21:02 PM

I lost Priddis who is fading out at age of 28, Wright and NAT pick was abit of a loss but I got a future forward too.

Priddis isnt fading out he had a sub affected game and is a 95-105 av player haha
Wright is a second year player he still has improvement in him
Wines is the next dangerfield anyway haha

Nicholas obrien and leroy jetta while good players are not dters...we would have delisted them

Torpedo10

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 26, 2012, 05:27:22 PM

Priddis isnt fading out he had a sub affected game and is a 95-105 av player haha

Nicholas obrien and leroy jetta while good players are not dters...we would have delisted them
You mean Menzel?  ::)

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Torpedo10 on November 26, 2012, 05:40:03 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on November 26, 2012, 05:27:22 PM

You mean Menzel?  ::)

You gave us pick 15, which we traded with rook 5 for Wines

Holz gave us pick 16 which got us Menzel

Either way we raped you in the trade

The F.A.R.K.

Some Impressive stats here

Troy Menzel ave 128 at NAB 18s comp

Jimmy Toumpas ave 92 but this included a 37 where he got injured take this out he ave 109

Nick Vlastuin ave 64 but this included two 30s. He did rack up 124 in game 2

Oliver wines ave 99

WOW

Ziplock

wasnt menzels 128 average from just 2 games against like the weakest teams when he kicked like 6 goals a piece? a bit inflated...

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Ziplock on November 27, 2012, 02:28:54 AM
wasnt menzels 128 average from just 2 games against like the weakest teams when he kicked like 6 goals a piece? a bit inflated...

Kicked 9 and 6! Yes they were the easy teams but arent gws and gc and co. Easy teams? Also remembering menzel was carrying an injury and playing as a full fwd rather than a roaming c/f...pretty decent for our 4th pick in the draft

Ziplock

yeah, but ahhh, it was NT and tasmania U18s... I'm going to go out on a limb and say they're a cut belw GC/GWS.

don't get me wrong though, I would have taken him top 10 personally :P

Scrads

Haha, Menzel to average 128 ? ;)

Find out his League and Reserve scores in the SANFL were FARK ;)

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Scrads on November 27, 2012, 12:47:06 PM

Haha, Menzel to average 128 ? ;)

Find out his League and Reserve scores in the SANFL were FARK ;)

Im not saying he wi ave 108 but still it shows you his dt potential