Main Menu

EXV: Belgian Bashers

Started by elephants, November 19, 2011, 12:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on April 19, 2012, 02:50:38 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on April 19, 2012, 02:41:41 AM
Hey guys I'm fairly new to this but from what FARK has told me all I'm helping with for now is putting the team up each week. Its not really a big deal

happy to have you in the Euro, there is no harm in getting more people involved, as long as each team puts in a squad each week im happy. Im hoping if you stay on board the whole year, you will be responsible for the trading, its hard enough getting FARK and ele to agree to a deal but 3 people, that will be imposible.

If you want any help in the Euro just send me a PM and im happy to help. Good luck running the Bashers, with the measely squad you have at your disposal you will need it ;)

Sorry Ric. You'll have to get used to these rather dull and meek attempts at banter :P

Justin Bieber

Fark you wrote some funny shower ;D. He also used the f bomb several times ;D

But seriously are you on holidays at the moment?

ossie85

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: whatlez on April 19, 2012, 09:20:45 AM
Fark had some funny shower you wrote. He also used the f bomb several times ;D

But seriously are you on holidays at the moment?

yeah holidays atm

doesnt mean i havent been doing 3 hours of homework everyday
Hey guys I'm fairly new to this but from what FARK has told me all I'm helping with for now is putting the team up each week. Its not really a big deal

Thanks Ricochet
Quote from: Holzman on April 19, 2012, 02:50:38 AM

happy to have you in the Euro, there is no harm in getting more people involved, as long as each team puts in a squad each week im happy. Im hoping if you stay on board the whole year, you will be responsible for the trading, its hard enough getting FARK and ele to agree to a deal but 3 people, that will be imposible.

If you want any help in the Euro just send me a PM and im happy to help. Good luck running the Bashers, with the measely squad you have at your disposal you will need it ;)

haha holz, Ricochet will be doing our team for the rest of the year, and yes he will be helping us in the draft and with trading ect. That was one of the main reasons why we wanted him, he is very knowledgable and might be able to pick things up me an le wouldnt catch

btw is the measly side the one with a strong fwd line or the one who cant field a fwd line???

Justin Bieber

I went to school last year I didn't have 5 hours of homework each night, but I also wasn't on here so I probably managed my time better ;D

The F.A.R.K.

some nights its not 5 it might only be 3, but even if you dont have homework you should be going through the text books revising everything to make sure you understand everything

i swear i have probably answered close to 1000 maths problems this year, and probably 500 chem exercises...i feel like an asian

The F.A.R.K.

btw when is the team thread coming out this week

thats what i am waiting around for so i can show rico what to do

Justin Bieber

I don't know. The Wolves will win and top score this week so it doesn't matter who we verse. We will chuck out reserves out and still win ;D

The F.A.R.K.

only 116 posts until i become coach, get ready for posting fenzy over next few days

CrowsFan

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on April 19, 2012, 12:30:08 PM

Couldn't you just show him last weeks thread?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 19, 2012, 12:36:01 PM

What?

And yeah Fark you will love it there ;D

CrowsFan

Quote from: whatlez on April 19, 2012, 12:38:10 PM

What?
He wants to show ricochet how to submit a team, so if they show him last weeks thread he will see how the teams are submitted. Pretty simple ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 19, 2012, 12:39:53 PM

What?
He wants to show ricochet how to submit a team, so if they show him last weeks thread he will see how the teams are submitted. Pretty simple ;)
Yeah I'm wondering when me and scrads can announce our side. Like who are versing and stuff.

PowerBug

Quote from: whatlez on April 19, 2012, 12:43:03 PM

What?
Yeah I'm wondering when me and scrads can announce our side. Like who are versing and stuff.
Scrads and I. ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on April 19, 2012, 01:00:42 PM
Quote from: whatlez on April 19, 2012, 12:43:03 PM

What?
Scrads and I. ;)
Nah we are known as me and Scrads or me and whatlez ;D