I AM LOVING THAT MOMENT WHEN YOU FIND A GEM IN THE ROUGH

wouldnt be too excited alot of freos best is out

BGK

Quote from: Holzman on March 04, 2012, 10:56:44 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on March 04, 2012, 10:47:23 PM
CLANCEEEEEEEEEEEE PEARCE

Plus wasnt he de listed then rookie listed?

BGK

Quote from: BGK on March 04, 2012, 11:00:26 PM
Quote from: Holzman on March 04, 2012, 10:56:44 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on March 04, 2012, 10:47:23 PM
CLANCEEEEEEEEEEEE PEARCE

Plus wasnt he de listed then rookie listed?

Or was he always rookie listed?

TheMailman

He is still rookie listed

I think M0nty's blue moon symbol is adaquet ;)

BGK

Quote from: TheMailman on March 04, 2012, 11:03:56 PM
He is still rookie listed

I think M0nty's blue moon symbol is adaquet ;)

What is the blue moon symbol?

He only gets a game once in a blue moon?

PowerBug

Only scores well once in a blue moon. e.g. fluke scorer.

elephants

This kid went to my high-school I'll have you know :P

I can see him getting a good amount od games this year. Should be a good 70-8 average player from about 10 games. Not too shabby with our second last pick in the DRAFT!

The F.A.R.K.

Today the bashers have announced their pre season injury list. It may seem to some that the hard training regime Mr. E elephants is putting bashers players through might be taking its toll on some but the fans can be assured that the players are fitter and stronger than ever. Bashers conditioning and recovery staff will be working hard on these players to get them right to go for the EXV Season.

- Luke Tapscott - Hip (Round 3 of NAB return)

- Michael Barlow - Soreness (Round 1 return)

- Matt Rosa - Knee soreness (Round 3 of NAB return)

- Brent Renouf - Knee (Round 1 return)

- Josh J. Kennedy - Foot (Nab GF/Round 1 return)

- Lincoln McCarthy- Knee (TBC)

elephants

Richmond Tigers VS Geelong Cats

Bachar Houli - Played the quarter back role for the Tigers and managed to rack up 85 DT points in a match where the ball was not at his end a whole lot. Tippid to be the link-man off half back this year with Deledio moving up into the midfield. Impressive game 8/10.

Shaun Grigg - Again picked up a fair bit if ball without being overly efficent. Still a solid enough game for him with 22 touches, 5 marks and a goal. 83 DT points as an up and coming utility. 7.5/10.

Robin Nahas - Obviously a massively important player for the Tigers as he was rested by starting as substitute today. Came on mid-way through the 3rd quarter and racking up 43 DT points. Was well and truly on track for a ton.

Good day in the office from these lads. Good to see!

elephants

Fremantle VS Port Adelaide

Nick Suban - Despite only 27 points in a half of footy he was better than that. Will be looking for a 75+ ave from this kid which is likely given a few more of these types of efforts (Real AFL wise). 7/10 as I said was better than his stats show.

Brent Renouf - Poor. I am not even gonna lie and make him sound good here. 10 points in a whole match is not enough from a second ruckmen. Shouldn't need to play him too much during the year unless shower really goes down but still a bit frustrating. Should note it is his first match back from injury... 1/10... I don't give 0's.

elephants

Carlton Blues vs Brisbane Lions

Matt Leuenberger - Started really slowly but finsihed on an okay 70. Not bad considering he was up against Hampson and Rowe all on his own. Obvious he is pulling a Swanny tactic in not giving a toss about the nab cup :) 6/10 for this game but I see a big season from him after playing the whole pre-season in second gear...

CrowsFan

Sorry how was Leuey up against Hampson and Rowe all on his own? Longer was also playing and had 13 hit outs...

c4v3m4n

Also, are you going to write up reports about all your players each and every week?

If so, GOOD LUCK! :o

elephants

Western Sydney Giants VS Gold Coast Suns

Rhys Palmer - Gun. 118 today 19 possesions, 9 tackles, 6 marks and 2 goals 2 behinds. Get around this guy he will be an elite premium in 4 years time.

Dom Tyson - 49 in the forst half when the game was really really tight. Showed why he was such a high pick. 11 touches, 3 marks and 3 tackles ended a really well rounded game.

Good work by our future midfielders!!