Main Menu

EXV: Belgian Bashers

Started by elephants, November 19, 2011, 12:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: elephants on February 09, 2012, 01:17:10 AM
LE rates Rosa over Swan thanks very much.

Holz and us have a neck and neck midfield. IMO he edges us on depth but our top 4 beats his. I guess we'll have to wait for the real shower to get going to see who comes out on top. Let's re-visit this thread in September.

just read the thread good to see i could strengthen my top 4 by replacing wells with Bartel. I think Gibbs is easily my best mid i rate him over thomas. Priddis and Swallow about equal. Bartel and Barlow about equal and Cotchin killing rosa. But we will wait and see.

Im more about my top 6 mids anyway

The F.A.R.K.

some good signs in the nab cup for the bashers. Special mention to dale daisy thomas keep up the fantasic work the pre season is paying off mate.

elephants

Nicholson and Pearce look set to be upgraded off their rookie lists too...

Who has Magner..?

Holz

Quote from: elephants on February 29, 2012, 01:56:39 AM

Who has Magner..?

i think knowone, the good sign for me was kornes killed it, he might be able to make my utility spot if he can average 100

Justin Bieber

I've heard grea about Belgian Bashers, but how is it going to work? lol, is there anyway I could join someone's team?

BGK

Quote from: elephants on February 29, 2012, 01:56:39 AM

Who has Magner..?

I can't believe we all missed two of the best rookies out there, Neale and Magner.

Ziplock

I actually considered them both, but for some flowered reason didn't pick them. I guess I thought their JS wasn't high enough.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: whatlez on February 29, 2012, 11:08:31 AM
I've heard grea about Belgian Bashers, but how is it going to work? lol, is there anyway I could join someone's team?

whatlez i think scrads is desperate for an assistant but ill chat to le and see if we can fit you into our salary, might mean i have to take a pay cut :(

Justin Bieber

I've gotten two offers, but I've taken ossie :).

CrowsFan

Quote from: whatlez on February 29, 2012, 05:05:50 PM
I've gotten two offers, but I've taken ossie :).
Ossie is in worlds. This is euro's so you could do both ;)

Ziplock

or you could join me for the euros :P

my awesome team the valkyries.

flower. Just remember I have grimes. FML.

Justin Bieber

Ok then I need a euro coaching position. I'll help out zippy.

elephants

Magner and Neale to be hot property next draft I reckon!!

Ziplock

when will they be selectable? not national draft obviously, so rookie draft? pre-season draft?

Scrads

Whatlez there is a vacancy at Macedonia for an assistant coach if you are interested :)

here is a link to my team if you would like a look http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45975.0.html