PNG: Redman

Adding to the collection

Rusty00

Quote from: iZander on September 05, 2017, 10:36:27 PM
Gaz: R26

PNG: Redman

Adding to the collection
Confirm.

Was going to delist so may as well get something for him.

Jay

Quote from: nas on September 05, 2017, 07:56:30 PM
Quote from: nas on September 05, 2017, 03:26:13 PM
Quote from: BB67th on September 04, 2017, 06:02:35 PM
Quote from: Rids on September 04, 2017, 09:09:39 AM
Folders give: Dan Venables + nat 42
Crabs give: Hugh Greenwood + nat 66

BB to confirm

I am a big fan of what I have seen of Venables through his junior days. Nostra and I really enjoy taking on kids and making sure we share our depth guys around when we can. Venables was a first round pick 12 months ago but hasn't played any football. Greenwood on the other hand has played a lot of footy this year and is every chance to hold his DPP (judging by the heat maps). Pick upgrade to level out the trade.

Confirmed

I too am a big fan of Venables, and he should get plenty of opportunities next year with the retirements in the West Coast midfield. However, I am in need of a few more reliable options over prospective talent at this stage, and Greenwood fits the bill nicely.

Has been sent back for the Coaches to adjust so as to pass.

Folders have added RD #24 which feel that balances out the trade.
RD #24 was enough? :o
Feels like a charity trade to me! But I'm all for bringing Bangkok back to the pack though so, 'play on' :P

fanTCfool

Quote from: Jay on September 05, 2017, 11:06:39 PM

BB to confirm

I am a big fan of what I have seen of Venables through his junior days. Nostra and I really enjoy taking on kids and making sure we share our depth guys around when we can. Venables was a first round pick 12 months ago but hasn't played any football. Greenwood on the other hand has played a lot of footy this year and is every chance to hold his DPP (judging by the heat maps). Pick upgrade to level out the trade.

Confirmed

I too am a big fan of Venables, and he should get plenty of opportunities next year with the retirements in the West Coast midfield. However, I am in need of a few more reliable options over prospective talent at this stage, and Greenwood fits the bill nicely.

Feels like a charity trade to me! But I'm all for bringing Bangkok back to the pack though so, 'play on' :P

Think you summed it up pretty well there Jay.

Koop

Quote from: fanTCfool on September 05, 2017, 11:09:37 PM

BB to confirm

Confirmed

Knowing Bangkok's ridiculous hit-rate at picking youngsters we'll be saying this is a win to Bangkok in 12 months time anyway. Play on even without the Rookie pick haha.

Rids

Daniel Venables would be a top 10 pick in this years draft. This means BB is paying a top 10 pick, a decent pick upgrade and a second rd rookie pick. Kid is signed up to 2020 and with guys like Sam Mitchell and Matty Priddis retiring there will be plenty of games.

Less than a week ago people were complaining about Crabs being top for the next 10 years. Now it is because they have apparently undersold a depth guy. People should make up their minds.

Nostra and I do ok with these leagues. We made the offer to BB not the other way around. It is very win win. Every fantasy team next year will be starting DV if he is fit.

nas

Quote from: Koop on September 05, 2017, 11:23:35 PM
Quote from: fanTCfool on September 05, 2017, 11:09:37 PM

BB to confirm

Confirmed

Knowing Bangkok's ridiculous hit-rate at picking youngsters we'll be saying this is a win to Bangkok in 12 months time anyway. Play on even without the Rookie pick haha.

Adding to this the following does apply:
1. Trades must be confirmed by coaches from all clubs participating in the trade in this thread, or by pm to the administrator before it will passed or blocked.

2. All trades will be processed within 2 days of posting.
With saying the above then means (IMO) after being adjusted 2 days restart before approval.

As the current trade involves one of the 3 mods for the page, if you feel that this trade is unjust you can PM the other 2 re your concerns.

Rids

Crabs give: H. Wigg + nat 50
PNG Hunters give: nat 40

Rusty to confirm

Simple depth spec player for pick upgrade in the national draft. Rusty wanted to take a chance with him. 3 years in the system and no games means we would be better to have a crack at the better nat pick.

Rusty00

Quote from: Rids on September 06, 2017, 11:25:29 AM
Crabs give: H. Wigg + nat 50
PNG Hunters give: nat 40

Rusty to confirm

Simple depth spec player for pick upgrade in the national draft. Rusty wanted to take a chance with him. 3 years in the system and no games means we would be better to have a crack at the better nat pick.
Confirm

Taking a punt that Wigg's SANFL form can push him into some AFL games next season and/or beyond

Rusty00

Head Hunters give: David Mackay + N56
Elephants give: N49

Nige to confirm

Nige

Quote from: Rusty00 on September 06, 2017, 12:37:46 PM
Head Hunters give: David Mackay + N56
Elephants give: N49

Nige to confirm
Move back 7 spots in the draft and get my boy  Darwin David Dave 3 Votes Mackracken Beckham Talisman Mackay? Yes please.  8)

Confirmed.

Nige

Laos trade: N31
Bangladesh trade: Brandon White

Like the potential of Brandon White and FF wanted a second rounder.

FF to confirm.

Football Factory

Quote from: Nige on September 09, 2017, 03:45:05 PM
Laos trade: N31
Bangladesh trade: Brandon White

Like the potential of Brandon White and FF wanted a second rounder.

FF to confirm.

Confirm

Looking to draft some youngsters of my own, was looking for a second round pick. Nige likes White, simples.

Ricochet

KL give: N32
Bears give: N38 + Joel Smith

FF to confirm

Football Factory

Quote from: Ricochet on September 09, 2017, 04:40:45 PM
KL give: N32
Bears give: N38 + Joel Smith

FF to confirm

Confirm

Same reasoning as previous trade, looking for second round Nat picks.