Stevie J

Started by _BoB_, June 25, 2010, 08:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_BoB_

So should he get weeks for his errant elbow, or like Judd and 0? Looked like weeks to me...

MiGZ

based on judd's case he shouldn't get anything, then again the tribunal are a bunch of dimwits so he may do...

barlowgun

if stevie j goes baker has to go for a couple of his high contact strikes aswell

if only stevie j gets weeks it shows how rooted up the tribunal is

HotTiges

Did draw blood for his 'no look elbow swingout'. Should get off it as Baker was hassling him all night and punching his hand and also jumper punches.

CFC 1979

who cares

he opened up that dirty little snipping shower beautifully

baker got what he deserved.

HotTiges

Agreed. A footballer playing who has no talent what so ever.

penskifile

agree... these piss ant players hanging off bloke get away with to much. Having said that, i think SJ is in trouble with the tribunal

HotTiges

MRP will surely look at both players. RE my Baker call.. He's not the only Saint who is an ordinary footballer being carried by the guns  :o

MiGZ

Geelong will hopefully use the Judd incident as defence if he does get weeks, im not sure how many points he is carrying? if any at all?

LouMo

Baker has a job, he does it very well. It is frustrating to his opponents and that is how it is intended. He is a very good player and is integral to the Saints line up and game plan.

Ease up fellas, you were a bit harsh before.

roo boys!

Baker did a great job on him, really got him mad.

Cool9

I agree Baker got what he deserved, but I still felt sorry for him as don't like seeing players get injured. This dirty play off the ball is not on - no one goes to the footy to watch scragging, we go to watch the good players play and see an honest contest for the ball. Any thug can hit blokes behind play ... takes zero talent. Retire, Baker.

roo boys!

I do see your point, although it is not just him, it's almost every defender now-adays, same as run-with players etc. I just suppose it is something that we are going to have to get used to as the game evolves because it is becoming a very common tactic.

_BoB_

Stevie J - 3 weeks (down from 4)
Baker -  9 weeks (down from 14)

Wow....seems fair enough

Blueboys

What Hall get for KO hit on staker?