Euro 15s Fixtures, Results and Ladders

Started by Holz, April 15, 2012, 11:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Doubt Brennan will be back any time soon PB. He isn't injured, he just got dropped and hasn't played well in the reserves to warrant a return to the senior team ;)

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 05, 2012, 12:33:42 PM
Doubt Brennan will be back any time soon PB. He isn't injured, he just got dropped and hasn't played well in the reserves to warrant a return to the senior team ;)
:'(

Hopefully they decide to add him back for Experience. :)

CrowsFan

Quote from: PowerBug on June 05, 2012, 12:51:36 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on June 05, 2012, 12:33:42 PM
:'(

Hopefully they decide to add him back for Experience. :)
The problem was they started playing him in defense because all their young mids have stepped up another level this year so he wasn't required there, and they have moved Brown up forward so he got shafted to the back. But he kept butchering the ball back there, which was costing them goals and so he got dropped :(

Holz

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on June 05, 2012, 01:23:49 AM
Sorry guys underestimated how tired I would be today nearly fell asleep while doing all that the last 2 roudns are now updated. Will have to do the east v west thing probably tomorrow night. Im going to go to sleep.
That's fine, bound to need some time here and there :). Hopefully you get the position Holz.

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 05, 2012, 11:39:38 PM
Sorry guys underestimated how tired I would be today nearly fell asleep while doing all that the last 2 roudns are now updated. Will have to do the east v west thing probably tomorrow night. Im going to go to sleep.
That's fine, bound to need some time here and there :). Hopefully you get the position Holz.

thanks Hp, i have set up the north v south comp now, had to drop the east v west idea when it worked out to having PB, meow meow and scrads in the same region.

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on June 05, 2012, 11:43:29 PM

thanks Hp, i have set up the north v south comp now, had to drop the east v west idea when it worked out to having PB, meow meow and scrads in the same region.
What's wrong with that??

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on June 06, 2012, 01:39:46 PM

What's wrong with that??

Our teams were way too strong and one division only had the 4 out of the top 20 defenders.

PowerBug

Quote from: whatlez on June 06, 2012, 02:13:42 PM

What's wrong with that??

Our teams were way too strong and one division only had the 4 out of the top 20 defenders.
My team only has 4 good players. Deledio, Scotland, Fyfe, and Sidebottom. And Fyfe and Scotland will be injured for the duration of the friendlies anyway. :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on June 06, 2012, 02:17:26 PM

What's wrong with that??

My team only has 4 good players. Deledio, Scotland, Fyfe, and Sidebottom. And Fyfe and Scotland will be injured for the duration of the friendlies anyway. :P

Then I dunno. The Wolves and Meow have like all there players representing haha.

Holz

Quote from: PowerBug on June 06, 2012, 02:17:26 PM

What's wrong with that??

its sidebottom and lids, they are way too good. Meow has all the mids and scrads/whatlez has everything.

elephants

PowerBug

nostradamus

Justin Bieber