3rd Annual Royal Rumble Game

Started by Hellopplz, January 22, 2016, 12:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

Carrying on the awesome work on Levi and just a fun sort of game to have going to back certain numbers! Not fussed with the amount of people we get to join, 10 or 15 will be nice but if there is an odd number, first ones entered have the extra numbers to their name ;). Selection of picks will be done by an online random generator, and hard to cheat as we don't know who is where besides for the poster boy ;). There was a quiz last year with the winner choosing a number of their choice, but may bypass it due to the time issue to go over everything :P. Will post up numbers on Saturday night as will be out Sunday so unable to do it then incase more people join :(. But if somebody is willing to randomly generate it on Sunday, have an extra day open!

Confirmed Matches
Fatal Four Way Tag Team Match for entry: Mark Henry + Jack Swagger VS The Ascension VS The Dudley Boyz VS Darren Young + Damien Sandow
Dean Ambrose VS Kevin Owens in a Last Man Standing Match
Charlotte VS Becky Lynch for the Divas Championship
The New Day VS The Usos for the WWE Tag Team Championships
Alberto Del Rio VS Kalisto for the United States Championship
AND FINALLY
The 30-Man Royal Rumble FOR THE WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Entrants
Bill Manspeaker
Pkbaldy
nas
RaisyDaisy
Atto
Nige
Hellopplz
R.Griffen
RiOtChEsS
Levi434

LIST ORDER:
1 Bill Manspeaker
2 RiOtChEsS
3 Nige
4 Levi434
5 R.Griffen
6 Pkbaldy
7 Hellopplz
8 nas
9 Atto
10 R.Griffen
11 R.Griffen
12 Levi434
13 RiOtChEsS
14 RaisyDaisy
15 Levi434
16 Pkbaldy
17 RaisyDaisy
18 Bill Manspeaker
19 Bill Manspeaker
20 Nige
21 Atto
22 nas
23 Atto
24 Hellopplz
25 Pkbaldy
26 Hellopplz
27 RaisyDaisy
28 Nige
29 nas
30 RiOtChEsS

Hellopplz

Welcome to put in some predictions! Changed Entrant #1 to #2 cause we know who is #1 :P.

Winner:
Runner-Up:
Most Eliminations:
Ironman (Longest Survivor):
Entry 2:
Entry 30:
Surprise Entrant(s):
Final Four:

Bill Manspeaker

I'm in for sure. cheers for running it brother  ;D

edit: oh didn't even see the predictions :D

Winner: Triple H
Runner-Up: Roman Reigns
Most Eliminations: Roman Reigns
Ironman (Longest Survivor): Roman Reigns
Entry 2: Dolph Ziggler
Entry 30: Triple H
Surprise Entrant(s): AJ Styles (because I wouldn't have a clue ;D)
Final Four: Roman Reigns, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, Bray Wyatt

pretty similar to everyone else I see :P

Pkbaldy

Most Eliminations: Brock Lesnar
Ironman (Longest Survivor): Roman Reigns
Entry 2: Bray Wyatt
Surprise Entrant(s): The Rock
Final Four: Triple H, Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar and Dolph Ziggler

nas

Winner: AJ Styles.
Runner-Up: Brock Lesnar.
Most Eliminations: Big Show.
Ironman (Longest Survivor): Roman Reigns.
Entry 2: Braun Strowman
Entry 30: Big Show.
Surprise Entrant(s): AJ Styles, Finn Balor with Bullet Club.
Final Four: Big Show, Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles.

RaisyDaisy

Going very similar to PK

Most Eliminations: Brock Lesnar
Ironman (Longest Survivor): Bray Wyatt
Entry 2: Bray Wyatt
Surprise Entrant(s): AJ Styles
Final Four: Triple H, Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar and Bray Wyatt

Atto

Pkbaldy

Is AJ Styles considered a surprise entrant? I had been hearing for months that he'd be in it.. And I haven't even watched the show in a while.

Atto

Quote from: Pkbaldy on January 22, 2016, 11:34:26 AM
Is AJ Styles considered a surprise entrant? I had been hearing for months that he'd be in it.. And I haven't even watched the show in a while.

Nige

Yeah, I'm in.

Haven't been following wrestling at all recently though so I won't bother with the predictions.

RaisyDaisy

I wont be surprised if AJ Styles doesn't even enter it, and debut's on RAW the night after

jvalles69

I might have to start watching WWE again, it's prob been about 4-5 years since I've watched Smackdown/RAW.  :'(

Hellopplz

Quote from: jvalles69 on January 22, 2016, 03:46:04 PM
I might have to start watching WWE again, it's prob been about 4-5 years since I've watched Smackdown/RAW.  :'(
Has its ups and downs. Good way to get back into it is starting with NXT. 1 hour a week and bit more bang for your buck rather than 2 or 3 hour shows like the rest.

I put down anybody who did predictions as joining the game, but if you don't want to be apart of it (given, no reason not to be apart of it ;) ) then just let me know and I'll remove!

AJ Styles wouldn't even be a surprise at this stage, so they pull off another shocker. Was going to say what nas said, as Triple H is high on Finn Balor from NXT.

jvalles69

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 22, 2016, 05:26:01 PM
Has its ups and downs. Good way to get back into it is starting with NXT. 1 hour a week and bit more bang for your buck rather than 2 or 3 hour shows like the rest.

I put down anybody who did predictions as joining the game, but if you don't want to be apart of it (given, no reason not to be apart of it ;) ) then just let me know and I'll remove!

AJ Styles wouldn't even be a surprise at this stage, so they pull off another shocker. Was going to say what nas said, as Triple H is high on Finn Balor from NXT.

But is it still as good as when Stone Cold, The Rock, DX etc were there? :-\

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: jvalles69 on January 22, 2016, 06:35:45 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on January 22, 2016, 05:26:01 PM

But is it still as good as when Stone Cold, The Rock, DX etc were there? :-\

it's in a whole new stratosphere mate... of bad :P it's pretty much a kids show these days. I'm not even sure why I still watch it.. kind of anyway. I fast forward through like 95% of Raw and Smackdown, and even fast forward through some of the PPVs