when my nephew wants something and says "you need to get" instead of asking

trying to teach him

elephants

PowerBug

Quote from: elephants on December 17, 2017, 10:55:53 PM
Kids at the shops.. fuk me
I believe you were looking for the "I wish this were legal" thread ele

enzedder

Hellopplz killing a perfectly good thread to start a new one.  :)
RD for making some crap post about ugly Ferraris to finish off a perfectly good thread.

Ringo

Just been down the M1 and all three lanes people doing only 80/90k when speed limit is 100k.  20 minute trip took half an hour and traffic did not appear the reason as when you got the chance to see far ahead lanes were clear. Very frustrating and happens most times on freeways.
Talking of driving as well the other thing that grinds my gears is sitting behind a vehicle that is cruising at 80/90 then when passing lanes comes up they speed up to 100.

crowls

Quote from: Ringo on December 18, 2017, 04:15:26 PM
Just been down the M1 and all three lanes people doing only 80/90k when speed limit is 100k.  20 minute trip took half an hour and traffic did not appear the reason as when you got the chance to see far ahead lanes were clear. Very frustrating and happens most times on freeways.
Talking of driving as well the other thing that grinds my gears is sitting behind a vehicle that is cruising at 80/90 then when passing lanes comes up they speed up to 100.
Read yesterday research indicated there is a 20% more chance of an accident doing 5km less than avg traffic than 5km over avg traffic.    Go figure.

meow meow

Only happens regularly in QLD. cows up there walk like snails too.

Hellopplz

Quote from: enzedder on December 18, 2017, 03:32:47 PM
RD for making some crap post about ugly Ferraris to finish off a perfectly good thread.
Haters gonna hate :P.

Ziplock

Quote from: crowls on December 18, 2017, 06:30:44 PM
Read yesterday research indicated there is a 20% more chance of an accident doing 5km less than avg traffic than 5km over avg traffic.    Go figure.

probably because more cows are tailgating you.

I'm not going to lie, I slow down when conditions are bad, or if it's a really showerty road that I don't know well. When people sit up on my ass to be White Goodmans I slow down even more- partially because flower them, but also because if you're tailgating me I want any accident we have to be as slow as possible.

I'm sorry, but if we're going down a mountain in pissing rain when the sun's setting around hairpoint turns, I'm not going to be going over the limit no matter how close you sit up my ass.

enzedder

Quote from: Hellopplz on December 18, 2017, 08:51:11 PM
:)
Just a friendly wind up. Don't give a toss but thought I'd jump in because the haters gonna hate... and it's better coming from me. ;)

crowls

Quote from: Ziplock on December 20, 2017, 01:22:37 AM
Quote from: crowls on December 18, 2017, 06:30:44 PM

probably because more cows are tailgating you.

I'm not going to lie, I slow down when conditions are bad, or if it's a really showerty road that I don't know well. When people sit up on my ass to be White Goodmans I slow down even more- partially because flower them, but also because if you're tailgating me I want any accident we have to be as slow as possible.

I'm sorry, but if we're going down a mountain in pissing rain when the sun's setting around hairpoint turns, I'm not going to be going over the limit no matter how close you sit up my ass.
That is not driving slow Ziplock that is driving to the conditions which we should all do.  Do exactly the same and also leave 3 sec buffer between me and car in front in dry and 4-5sec in wet weather.   Guys on the freeway love me as they cut in and out.   

Hellopplz

Quote from: enzedder on December 20, 2017, 10:02:13 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on December 18, 2017, 08:51:11 PM
:)
Just a friendly wind up. Don't give a toss but thought I'd jump in because the haters gonna hate... and it's better coming from me. ;)
No stress, whenever I do anything to the forum, it will get noticed :P.

jvalles69

Dangerwoodlett

The person who came up with this needs to be shot.

PowerBug

Quote from: jvalles69 on April 02, 2018, 09:35:07 PM
Dangerwoodlett

The person who came up with this needs to be shot.
Just call them SAD. Or Add Duncan to the mix and make it DADS

kilbluff1985

hospital staff who don't close my room door when they leave
getting my blood taken every morning
nothing being on tv until the afternoon
craving food after i see a commercial about it on tv
having the same hospital food every week
having to say my name and birth date every time i get medicine
when staff come in the room without knocking
the crazy guy in my ward that yells out all the time
not getting unlimited phone internet like you can normal internet