Started by strikes91, August 28, 2013, 09:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gigantor

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 28, 2017, 12:00:47 PM
Quote from: Gigantor on September 28, 2017, 10:55:41 AM
Quote from: Keeper27 on September 26, 2017, 03:54:49 PM
P Plate BMW drivers.
defo the worst things on the roads

Saw a L-Plate on a Ferrari yesterday, pretty surprising but not as surprising as seeing a Ferrari in my bogan suburb haha

9 times out of 10 when you see a Ferrari or Lambo etc they've just hired it ;)

Haha I never thought of that, probably a good point especially in non upper class suburbs

This reminds me of my favourite Karma moment

http://www.news.com.au/national/man-charged-over-ferrari-crash/news-story/9e9727bb54f663ff221ae7b384b1b1b9

Apparently he was talking his car up and when he left the pub he tried to do a burnout through the lights haha

kilbluff1985

ppl who say 'sleep is for the weak'

Bill Manspeaker

ppl who think sleep is not for the weak

jvalles69

When Excel won't let me format a cell and the number I'm inputting keeps coming up as a date. flower you Excel!  >:(

Ziplock

right click --> format cells --> number tab
then select number

it *should* fix it. It's a flowering pain in the ass though.

jvalles69

Quote from: Ziplock on October 10, 2017, 06:22:41 PM
right click --> format cells --> number tab
then select number

it *should* fix it. It's a flowering pain in the ass though.

That's the biggest grind, its exactly what I'm doing but is flowering up in 2 cells only!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

meow meow

Stupid cows that just walk across the road in front of you when you're driving, so you beep the shower out of the horn then they look at you like you're the cow.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: meow meow on October 10, 2017, 07:39:14 PM
Stupid cows that just walk across the road in front of you when you're driving, so you beep the shower out of the horn then they look at you like you're the cow.

calm down moo moo

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: meow meow on October 10, 2017, 07:39:14 PM
I see what you did there and I like it

crowls

Quote from: Grazz on July 28, 2017, 06:01:00 PM
Sorry mate but Southern Queensland has a bit to answer for also. Kilometers of irrigation channels dug unapproved, lack of metering equipment in working order. Irrigators up and down the river in every state my own included need to put on notice, no longer will this go on unpunished. I should of pressed that Barnaby Joyce is the biggest problem in Queensland for other states involved in the MDB plan.

AG is looking into Barnaby Joyce's dept and their handling of it. Need ICAC to get involved looking at NSW. NSW basically have one minister in question investigating himself.

The MDB plan needs a separate body to police and investigate breaches. It can't be left to any one State to police itself if the MDB plan is to work as intended. NSW have shown they weren't willing to do anything about the thefts prior to the 4Corners story, hopefully that attitude changes quickly now they've been caught doing an appalling job of water management thus far. Corrupt is a strong word but it looks as if certain ministers have been walking very close to the line if not over it.
Rice and Cotton,  supported by Politicians votes.    totally unrealistic to grow them and drain the Murray Darling Basin.  Given we use connected meters via SMS at my workplace, in this day and age no reason not to have linked meters and control all metered extraction.,   Then use drones to identify all pipes connected without meters.   

elephants

When your manager goes away for an extended period so you take up his role for no extra pay

Ringo

Quote from: elephants on October 14, 2017, 04:54:35 AM
When your manager goes away for an extended period so you take up his role for no extra pay
What no higher duties allowance,  Really sucks then.

shaker

Quote from: crowls on October 13, 2017, 09:56:32 PM
Quote from: Grazz on July 28, 2017, 06:01:00 PM
Sorry mate but Southern Queensland has a bit to answer for also. Kilometers of irrigation channels dug unapproved, lack of metering equipment in working order. Irrigators up and down the river in every state my own included need to put on notice, no longer will this go on unpunished. I should of pressed that Barnaby Joyce is the biggest problem in Queensland for other states involved in the MDB plan.

AG is looking into Barnaby Joyce's dept and their handling of it. Need ICAC to get involved looking at NSW. NSW basically have one minister in question investigating himself.

The MDB plan needs a separate body to police and investigate breaches. It can't be left to any one State to police itself if the MDB plan is to work as intended. NSW have shown they weren't willing to do anything about the thefts prior to the 4Corners story, hopefully that attitude changes quickly now they've been caught doing an appalling job of water management thus far. Corrupt is a strong word but it looks as if certain ministers have been walking very close to the line if not over it.
Rice and Cotton,  supported by Politicians votes.    totally unrealistic to grow them and drain the Murray Darling Basin.  Given we use connected meters via SMS at my workplace, in this day and age no reason not to have linked meters and control all metered extraction.,   Then use drones to identify all pipes connected without meters.   
Ha ha and we are trusting politicians to fix our electricity and gas problems the problems that they created , wait till the Adani mine is up and running after our pollies have pumped billions of dollars into one of the most corrupt companies on earth and after every disaster they have been responsible for 9 out of 10 people will vote the same corrupt politicians back into power  ::)

elephants

Quote from: Ringo on October 14, 2017, 10:58:02 AM

That's woolies for ya ;) I'm going into HR tonight to see if I can hustle something :P

Ringo

Quote from: elephants on October 16, 2017, 07:11:39 PM
Quote from: Ringo on October 14, 2017, 10:58:02 AM

That's woolies for ya ;) I'm going into HR tonight to see if I can hustle something :P
Daughter works for Big W she is releiving as a manager whilst incumbent is on maternity leave and is being paid higher duties.