Main Menu

What grinds your gears ?

Started by strikes91, August 28, 2013, 09:29:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strikes91

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 29, 2016, 12:29:37 AM
Quote from: strikes91 on June 29, 2016, 12:24:17 AM
shopping, not the shopping itself but the idiots that are inside the building that have no trolley awareness
I go shopping all the time and the people who just stand in the middle of aisles with their trolleys are so annoying! There are most who stand to a side, or are considerate, and others who just don't care.... I just love zippy around people easily when I can.

Amen, I just realized I started this topic and I posted the trolley thing in the first post, Good too see I still have trolley rage

jvalles69

Quote from: strikes91 on June 29, 2016, 12:33:09 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on June 29, 2016, 12:29:37 AM
Quote from: strikes91 on June 29, 2016, 12:24:17 AM
shopping, not the shopping itself but the idiots that are inside the building that have no trolley awareness
I go shopping all the time and the people who just stand in the middle of aisles with their trolleys are so annoying! There are most who stand to a side, or are considerate, and others who just don't care.... I just love zippy around people easily when I can.

Amen, I just realized I started this topic and I posted the trolley thing in the first post, Good too see I still have trolley rage

Nothing worse than the shopper who's not looking where they're going until they crash into the back of your heals cutting you up!  >:(

Pkbaldy

My Chumps

Football Factory

Quote from: T Dog on June 27, 2016, 07:05:44 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on June 21, 2016, 06:32:32 PM
These drop down banners are about to make me lose my mind!  >:(

I don't know how much more of this I can put up with  >:(
Couldn't even log in before as the ad covered the login box had to do it manually.

This is really pissing me off  >:(

Keeper27

ungrateful f*ckers who take and take and always whine and complain about what you have but wont go out and make something of themselves.

also people who have had no experience in something but will give you every piece of advice under the sun.

Nige

When people make plans and agree to do something and then backflip on that the night before stating they have other things to do.

Also not having consistent income to fund a social life.

Big Mac

Quote from: Nige on July 01, 2016, 10:39:33 AM
When people make plans and agree to do something and then backflip on that the night before stating they have other things to do.

I gotta say that planning something even one night in advance is pretty foreign to me  :P

Nige

Quote from: Big  Mac on July 01, 2016, 05:26:50 PM
Quote from: Nige on July 01, 2016, 10:39:33 AM

I gotta say that planning something even one night in advance is pretty foreign to me  :P
Well, if I wasn't proactive about catching up with mates we'd probably see each other every 5 years, they put no effort in ahaha.

AaronKirk

The senate ballot paper give me the showers.

It is the size of a bloody tablecloth. I had to fold it half a dozen times just so I could fit it into the ballot box when I voted.

Thats after it took a good couple of minutes to get the bloody thing in place so I could mark it how I wanted to.

When are we going to get electronic voting?

Ringo

They reckon it is taking an average of 10 minutes to vote so expect a shower wait when I go to vote tomorrow.  Yes the Senate voting paper is shower  and some 40 groupings to select your 1 - 6 minimum from in Qld.

Another thing starting to grate my gears is the Sunday Team announcements.

Big Mac

Quote from: Ringo on July 01, 2016, 06:53:29 PM
They reckon it is taking an average of 10 minutes to vote so expect a shower wait when I go to vote tomorrow.  Yes the Senate voting paper is shower  and some 40 groupings to select your 1 - 6 minimum from in Qld.

Another thing starting to grate my gears is the Sunday Team announcements.

I just went and did the early voting, took me about 90 seconds to get in and out I reckon

Grazz

Quote from: AaronKirk on July 01, 2016, 06:49:35 PM
The senate ballot paper give me the showers.
It is the size of a bloody tablecloth. I had to fold it half a dozen times just so I could fit it into the ballot box when I voted.

Thats after it took a good couple of minutes to get the bloody thing in place so I could mark it how I wanted to.

When are we going to get electronic voting?

I'm bringing one of those 5 foot long pencils with me.  ::)

_wato

Those flowering ballot papers tell you what

What grinds my gears? When the bellends at the fish and chip shop forget ya potato cakes and you get all the way home only to realise and can't be flowered going back to get them. Ahhhh geez

jvalles69

Quote from: _wato on July 01, 2016, 07:26:56 PM
Those flowering ballot papers tell you what

What grinds my gears? When the bellends at the fish and chip shop forget ya potato cakes and you get all the way home only to realise and can't be flowered going back to get them. Ahhhh geez

This reminds of:

Red Rooster: ordering cheesy nuggets, nek minute regular nuggets
KFC: ordering hot & spicy chicken, getting regular
HJ's: whooper with CHEESE, no muthaflowering   >:(