Previous topic - Next topic

henry

Bryce Gibbs and Paul Duffield.

strikes91

Master Q

T Dog

Watching the press gloss over the Essendon saga...wtf... :-\

Jay

When the one time I support Port Adelaide, they lose by a point after having a huge lead... >:(

My Chumps

You know what grinds my gears?

I've played in FIVE Grand Finals in my lifetime for football, four in juniors and one yesterday in seniors, and I haven't won one of them :(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: My Chumps on September 01, 2013, 07:37:01 PM

I've played in FIVE Grand Finals in my lifetime for football, four in juniors and one yesterday in seniors, and I haven't won one of them :(
Funny, I have never lost a GF. Actually I have in school footy, but that doesn't count too much...

PowerBug

I've played 4 tennis GF's, 1 cricket GF, 2 other tennis SF's, and 3 other cricket SF's. Guess how many of those I've won?

tbagrocks

This toss bag. I don't watch the crap factor but with friends I will, Red foo the fughghenddjjjjfjfjfjfer

Flower you man! What a tool!

BTW that blondie is awesome ???

DazBurg

Quote from: T Dog on August 31, 2013, 07:40:02 PM
Watching the press gloss over the Essendon saga...wtf... :-\
what the 7 month of constant calls for the club and players to be stood down isn't enough for you?

My Chumps

Quote from: PowerBug on September 01, 2013, 08:23:39 PM

I've played 4 tennis GF's, 1 cricket GF, 2 other tennis SF's, and 3 other cricket SF's. Guess how many of those I've won?
Zero?  :(

Jay

Only one explanation...... #choker

BB67th

When umpires pay free kicks all day, but then don't in the last minute of a close game because they don't have the guts to make an important decision.

PowerBug

Quote from: My Chumps on September 01, 2013, 08:31:40 PM

Zero?  :(
Nah not that bad, I've won one. That was where my tennis team broke the record for the most points in a season (128 out of a possible 140). And in the GF we drew 3 sets all and the same games, so had to replay the 2 doubles again haha, which we thankfully won.

And yes Jayman, i am a choker too. :(

fidou

People who don't stay to the left on an escalator.
Telemarketers.
Waking up on the couch at 3am.
My wifes TV shows - X factor, Cooking Shows, etc
People who ring in the morning when I work nightshift.
Noisy neighbours and dogs when I work nightshift
Dayshift.
E Tax
Carlton losing
Collingwood winning