Burning early trades?

Started by alman, March 28, 2010, 12:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: alman on March 28, 2010, 04:56:26 AM
Quote from: Alex7089 on March 28, 2010, 04:49:10 AM
Any player in any position who starts poorly will be fist in for me, trying to get as may as I can who have bottomed out.

Good strategy! ROK perfect example last year and those who got him in were laughing in the second half of the season!

Also shows not to jump off your premiums due to a few poor performances - which many rookie coaches do (inc. me in the past).

Goodes looks good choice this year  :D

Alex7089

Goodes is an upgrade target for me.

Think he will fall 50-100k at some point in the season and when he does I am all over him.

nas

Goodes & Judd are 2 that I am tossing about further down the track baring injuries & no PANIC Trades stating the obvious.

Prospector_1

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 28, 2010, 10:08:20 AM
Goodes is an upgrade target for me.

Think he will fall 50-100k at some point in the season and when he does I am all over him.

Don't think it's starting tonight, Alex.

nas

People will be waiting patiently for the lockout to finish then trade as per all the other years.

Some won't even wait for the teams to be released. IMO.  :P

alman

Quote from: naste on March 28, 2010, 02:03:22 PM
People will be waiting patiently for the lockout to finish then trade as per all the other years.

Some won't even wait for the teams to be released. IMO.  :P

And they will pay the price if they do that!

Alex7089

Just being impatient if you don't wait for the teams...

supercoachheroes

i will most likely use 6 trades in the first 3 rounds... but i am purely going for league so i dont mind...

ossie85

Quote from: supercoachheroes on March 29, 2010, 10:48:40 AM
i will most likely use 6 trades in the first 3 rounds... but i am purely going for league so i dont mind...

But what about league finals!

alman

Quote from: supercoachheroes on March 29, 2010, 10:48:40 AM

That is a lot. Early trades are good to get in rookies who have performed before their initial price rise. Premiums tend to come good so wouldn't worry too much about that.

Justin Bieber

might have to use 1 - 3 trades early if i want to keep up with my league. 14th in the league :'(