AXVS: ROUND 6 GAME CENTRE

Started by Colliwobblers, May 03, 2013, 07:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Steve Johnson you are a star, 188 as VC. Let's hope Marc can dominate even more as skipper.

Toga

The Lambs have given birth to an absolute flowering monster this week, trumping the Dongs' highest score up to this point in time with a massive 2173 by my calculations..

Huge games from skipper Marc Murphy (173) and his vice Steve Johnson (188) lead the way.

Nails

Dongs will be put up for sale on ebay

Let me know via PM what I should start the bidding at.

Accidentally forgot James Kelly due to him being out 2 rounds ago and got confused...
Cost me a few points over McKenzie

But to add that vice captain Stanton getting injured - Useless
Jack Grimes injury - flowering useless
Buddy franklin held goalless for only the 2nd time in like 2-3 years - useless

This team is full of useless overrated as flower not worth what they're getting paid HACKS.

Colliwobblers

LAMBS smash the record score for a round with a huge at home 2173

Toga

Woo! Glad to see my maths is still working :P

Pretty stoked with that score, big turnaround after last week! Josh Hill, Jon Giles and big Charlie (subbed) were the only ones to not crack the ton for us. Midfielders really standing up, can't wait to see big Kurtley line up for us in a month's time! :)

Adamant

Massive score Toges! but now you'll probably steal the Golden Buddha. :(

Toga

Thanks Ad! Stoked with it, we'll probably need something like that next week to knock off the folders! :-X

Still a lot of rounds to go, think it will still be close between you, Nails, BB and me for the Buddha..

We've gotta be frontrunners for the Golden Dragon now though, will be hard to match that score in a single round I would've thought!

Nails

Did we decide on Free Agency?

I'll trade Franklin, Grimes and Stanton for Dane Swan

let's do it.

BB67th

Quote from: Nails on May 05, 2013, 09:00:56 PM
Did we decide on Free Agency?

I'll trade Franklin, Grimes and Stanton for Dane Swan

let's do it.
Haha not on your life.

And Toga, I find it funny that you score the highest ever AXV score in one of the worst fantasy football rounds I can remember.

Colliwobblers

someone better check my scores the VIPERS have upset the top of the ladder FOLDERS  :o

after forgetting to name grigg  ???

Toga

Quote from: BB67th on May 05, 2013, 09:04:19 PM
And Toga, I find it funny that you score the highest ever AXV score in one of the worst fantasy football rounds I can remember.

Yeah WTF I had the showertest round in DT history but somehow my Asians boys do this? HOW?

Adamant

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 05, 2013, 09:06:38 PM
someone better check my scores the VIPERS have upset the top of the ladder FOLDERS  :o

:o :o :o

BB67th

wot

Jroo

Is this serious Colli  :o

Nails

It'd be the round for it to happen though tbh.

Good players scoring shower

shower players scoring well. Was expecting at least 1 big upset this round.