Started by Tominator, August 09, 2015, 11:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

When you lose to Liverpool, you know something is seriously wrong :P

My Chumps

Quote from: elephants on November 01, 2015, 02:06:21 PM
yeeeeew! King Klop!

The gained interest in the NBA wouldn't have anything to do with how Chelsea are going this season would it Ele? :P

PowerBug

Yeewwwww how's that section of the ladder going fellas?! 2nd is looking pretty sweeeeet at the moment.

elephants

Quote from: My Chumps on November 01, 2015, 09:43:56 PM
Quote from: elephants on November 01, 2015, 02:06:21 PM
yeeeeew! King Klop!

The gained interest in the NBA wouldn't have anything to do with how Chelsea are going this season would it Ele? :P

Haha not at all, more to do with me trying to procrastinate from exam revision, a house-mate having NBA live pass and me playing with by William Hill account :P

Nige

Leicester City are top of the EPL!  :o 8)

PowerBug

T Dog

Nige

T Dog

Any one still alive in the EPL fantasy cup.?  Bombed out Rd1  :'(

Hellopplz

First EPL match I've watched in like a year or two last night in Arsenal Vs Leicester. Wow, that was quite the victory! Leicester did so well defending but Arsenal constantly pressured especially after they went down early in the penalty.

That stoppage time goal to Welbeck!! HUGE for him as the sub.

Rusty00

Quote from: Hellopplz on February 15, 2016, 09:25:39 PM
First EPL match I've watched in like a year or two last night in Arsenal Vs Leicester. Wow, that was quite the victory! Leicester did so well defending but Arsenal constantly pressured especially after they went down early in the penalty.

That stoppage time goal to Welbeck!! HUGE for him as the sub.
Was hoping Leicester could hold on for a draw. I put a free bet on them to win the title at Christmas, they were still $21 then.

AaronKirk

I was quite surprised and bloody happy with our win over Arsenal over the weekend

Rashford with a brace on debut and in general really good performance against a poor Arsenal side who let 3 points slip really.

Hopefully the momentum of last week can continue with a win v Watford. Just need Liverpool to do us a favour this week v Man showerty and we could well be still in the mix for top 4.

If the move by Man United is to replace LVG with Mourinho at the end of the season I will be pissed. LVG hasn't had a great year but we have a lot of injuries at the moment and he has a very good rapport with our younger players and I am not a fan Mourinho at all.

PowerBug

Well Livershower did the job 3-0...

I think Arsenals title hopes are done, again! :'(

AaronKirk

Quote from: PowerBug on March 03, 2016, 10:10:44 AM
Well Livershower did the job 3-0...

I think Arsenals title hopes are done, again! :'(

Apart from this Saturday nights game v Tottenham and their home game v Man City they have a good draw. Saying that no one expected them to lose to Man United or Swansea.

They have to beat Tottenham on Saturday.

PowerBug

They just need 3 more points.... Surely they can't choke it from here?? Man U (A), Everton (H), Chelsea (A) to close the season, not the easiest three games...

Seeing as it's either them or Tottenham now I'd rather see Leicester win it, just coz Tottenham are the enemy.

Looking at my pre-season predictions I got Villa relegating correct! ;)