ULTIMATE FOOTY LIVE DRAFT LEAGUE 107662

Started by Colliwobblers, February 24, 2012, 10:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Noz

No i had to do overtime at work and i just got home  :(

Just seen my team got a alright team don't know how.

Just have a question about trades would it be alot better if we discuss trades on here then submit them on UF?

RiOtChEsS

probably would be easier to get them off the ground, just checked all starters in teams and it looks to be a pretty good draft for all 8)

Noz

Yeah I had a quick scan through all the teams looks fairly even. Just have a few players that could have trade currency and I need to fill some holes in my team

Colliwobblers

me too noz lets know what trades you have in mind im open for trading first preference to you since you missed the draft thats a bummer, went so fast didnt even notice...

scorpazz

Have you seen his midfield?? For missing the draft that turned out pretty damn good!!

scorpazz

Noz has a predicted first round score higher than yours colli! but I did notice you have a projected score of 0 for one of your starting players. Is Sam Butler injured?

Noz

I know I'm trying to figure out how I got such a good midfield I suppose my team was just randomly selected by the next highest scorer at the stage.
Would love to get another premium forward and defender wouldn't mind offloading a gun mid

Colliwobblers

my team sucks balls :)

for #2 pick i managed to do a pretty bad job of it, i did miss two picks tho and got 2 midfielders i didnt need in robo and ball, but still......

ill trade a mid for a fwd or def noz but im a bit week in that area, propose trades on here tho if you like, the league has to approve them anyway... or i think at least a certain number have to block the trade.

Colliwobblers

i hope butler isnt injured i just picked him again in the slow draft league....

Noz

Brent Moloney, Bernie Vince and Adam Cooney are all on the trade table if you want to get one or more i will require a good forward or defender pm if intersted.

Colliwobblers

ultimatefooty.com
League Name    FFUFL
League ID    563802
Password    fanfooty

join it up if ur keen pplz

Still need one more for this leage, doing a live draft this Thursday night 10PM AEST.

Get on it folks, live draft rules!

Noz

Yeah I'll join the league I can't get on a computer forum til
Tomorrow night hopefully the spot is still there

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Noz on March 05, 2012, 11:20:05 PM
Yeah I'll join the league I can't get on a computer forum til
Tomorrow night hopefully the spot is still there

awesome well there are 1 spots or 3 spots left so we will see how we look by Thursday night

Justin Bieber

Pretty keen. Not sure how this is going to work, but I'm pretty confident that draft the best players in the land.