WXV Trade Confabulation 2018

Started by meow meow, November 22, 2017, 12:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meow meow

Hitler is going to trade out Fyfe and thinks it's going to help him win the war. HAHAHAHA. So desperate.

Purple 77

Quote from: meow meow on August 21, 2018, 08:13:09 PM
Hitler is going to trade out Fyfe and thinks it's going to help him win the war. HAHAHAHA. So desperate.

My secret science division will do that. Although I'm slightly concerned about a Serum being developed where Cam Polson is the guinea pig. Probably nothing.

meow meow

Quote from: Purple 77 on August 21, 2018, 09:03:28 PM
Quote from: meow meow on August 21, 2018, 08:13:09 PM

My secret science division will do that. Although I'm slightly concerned about a Serum being developed where Cam Polson is the guinea pig. Probably nothing.
I think it's working. Should see him without the serum.

meow meow

Outside of Gawn, Grundy, Witts and Abbott, all the rucks are either old or shower.

Sean Darcy the exception. He's only 20 and clearly he's going to be one of the best rucks around in the not too distant future. Probably one of the most valuable players in the comp due to his age, potential and position.

Can move in the right deal.

GoLions

Quote from: meow meow on August 23, 2018, 12:03:43 AM
Outside of Gawn, Grundy, Witts and Abbott, all the rucks are either old or shower.

Sean Darcy the exception. He's only 20 and clearly he's going to be one of the best rucks around in the not too distant future. Probably one of the most valuable players in the comp due to his age, potential and position.

Nank > Witts

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: GoLions on August 23, 2018, 12:05:22 AM
Quote from: meow meow on August 23, 2018, 12:03:43 AM

Nank > Witts

Every ruck > Abbott

meow meow

Abbott is the best SCer ever. Career average of 105 and tons every time he plays.

Levi434

GoLions

NDT stripped of draft picks for drug cheat tbh

Ricochet

Holz

Can you use a defender now NDT?

Ricochet

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Ricochet on August 24, 2018, 05:08:50 PM
Quote from: Holz on August 24, 2018, 05:08:06 PM
None of your pie ones

You sure? I reckon Holz might be able to package up Jack Henry with someone for you

Henry + Holman for Howe seems pretty good!

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 24, 2018, 05:16:21 PM
Quote from: Ricochet on August 24, 2018, 05:08:50 PM
Quote from: Holz on August 24, 2018, 05:08:06 PM
None of your pie ones

You sure? I reckon Holz might be able to package up Jack Henry with someone for you

Henry + Holman for Howe seems pretty good!

Henry looking like he will be a premiership player. I cant see him moving. Looking like he will be a F/D which is super helpful.

Holman a possibility as stacked up front.

Holz

Quote from: meow meow on August 24, 2018, 06:13:53 PM
Levi said he'd trade me Cripps for McLean + 5 + Stringer

I can still post that and it's auto confirmed yeah?

sounds legit