WXV Trade Confabulation 2018

Started by meow meow, November 22, 2017, 12:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

Andrew Gaff is for sale, we are looking for a weaker Mid who spends half the season in the VFL.    Hopefully we can rebuild and finish 9th.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: upthemaidens on July 16, 2018, 07:19:02 PM
Andrew Gaff is for sale, we are looking for a weaker Mid who spends half the season in the VFL.    Hopefully we can rebuild and finish 9th.

Someones butt hurt

You do realise that the actual process of rebuilding takes time right? You don't just trade and then it's complete instantly

Stop embarrassing yourself

meow, seeing as McLean will lose his fwd DPP I'm sure UTM will do a straight swap of McLean for Fasolo with you now. Fasolo being a forward is worth so much more you know

meow meow

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 16, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

Someones butt hurt

You do realise that the actual process of rebuilding takes time right? You don't just trade and then it's complete instantly

meow, seeing as McLean will lose his fwd DPP I'm sure UTM will do a straight swap of McLean for Fasolo with you now. Fasolo being a forward is worth so much more you know

Fasolo isn't pick 2. I don't care if people think they can or will offer more, if the deal doesn't include pick 2 then there is no deal*

upthemaidens

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 16, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

Someones butt hurt

C'mon man don't be mad, please sell us Dom Tyson.

meow meow

I'll take Dom Tyson since everyone hates him. Especially a so called Melbourne "supporter".

RaisyDaisy

Have a look at all of these monster trades made by UTM and Pacific over the past 3 years

We can certainly credit Pacific's success to UTM - what a master coach

Trade 15
Pacific trade: Lee Spurr
Christchurch trade: Harry Wigg

Trade 51
Pacific trade: Declan Mountford + Pick 34
Mexico trade: Nathan Hrovat + Pick 57

Trade 58
Pacific trade: Matthew Leuenberger + Michael Rischitelli 
Pacific receive: Daniel Currie + Pick 80

Trade 64
Cape Town trade: Pick 77
Pacific trade: Rookie Pick 15

Trade 67
Pacific trade: Andy Otten + Pick 15
PNL trade: Pick 14 + Pick 51

Trade 75
Pacific trade: Pick 77 + Pick 80
Toronto trade: Pick 68

Pacific trade: Jordan Murdoch, Pick 14 + Pick 68
Pacific receive: Josh Jenkins

Trade 84
Toronto trade: Pick 68 + PSD Pick 13
Pacific trade: Pick 70, Pick 88, PSD Pick 15 + PSD Pick 33

Trade 96
Pacific trade: Pick 57
Rio de Janeiro trade: Pick 66 + Pick 67

Trade 48
Pacific trade: Pick 13 + Pick 32
Buenos Aires trade: Andrew Swallow

Trade 68
Berlin trade: Jordan Murdoch + Nick Suban
Pacific trade: Pick 50

Trade 83
Christchurch trade: Rookie Pick 15
Pacific trade: Pick 68

Trade 87
Pacific trade: Pick 86 + PSD Pick 12
Dublin trade: Rookie Pick 16

Trade 98
Berlin trade: Kyle Cheney
Pacific trade: Joel Hamling + Rookie Pick 30

Trade 3
Pacific trade: Jack Martin + Jeremy Howe
New Delhi trade: Andrew Gaff, Sam Darley + Pick 40

Trade 12
New Delhi trade: Viv Michie
Pacific trade: Tomas Bugg

Trade 15
Pacific trade: Jack Redden, Jarryd Blair + Pick 51
Tokyo trade: Steven Motlop, Matt Suckling, Pick 48 + Pick 66

Trade 57
Pacific trade: Dawson Simpson, Pick 13 + Pick 33
Cairo trade: Paul Ahern + Pick 21

Yep, you're certainly a trade master

Keep riding those coat-tails and taking credit for a side you've had absolutely nothing to do with!

meow meow

Maybe they just draft well and don't feel the need to rip me off like every other team does. Pacific are one of the good guys.

upthemaidens

You conveniently forgot the season before that, funny how that happens. 

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: upthemaidens on July 16, 2018, 08:00:31 PM

Another A+ response.

I need to get some ointment for all these burns you've given me

meow meow

I gave up Rockliff and Gilbert for Sandi and Gibbs, but you clowns blocked it because I was giving too much.

So I changed Gilbert to the "lesser" Sicily.

You passed it.

Absolute pricks.

COMPO

Nige

Be careful what you wish for, ‘cause you just might get it.

upthemaidens

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 16, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

Another A+ response.

A burn? You avoided to add facts that doesn't support your statement.  Which you have done a number of times, patterns are emerging.

Also since you have done the leg work for me.  Can anyone find not just a ridiculous trade, but a trade where we are winning?
    At a glance it looks like we have been paying correct price or overs.

meow meow

Quote from: upthemaidens on July 16, 2018, 08:44:45 PM

Another A+ response.

A burn? You avoided to add facts that doesn't support your statement.  Which you have done a number of times, patterns are emerging.

Also since you have done the leg work for me.  Can anyone find not just a ridiculous trade, but a trade where we are winning?

Generally your ridiculous trades don't make it to completion because they hit a roadblock at the negotiations stage. So RD tells me.

RaisyDaisy

Another A+ response.

ZOMG you can't be this dense seriously?

I'm the one avoiding facts?

The fact is that Stanley was a scrub struggling to play 10 games a year and average 70. Tex was a 80+ forward. Your offer of Stanley for Tex at the time was ridiculous

The fact is that when we offered Tyson PLUS MORE for Gaff, Gaff was averaging 93 and Tyson 82, so the plus more and age gap makes it a more than reasonable offer

The fact is that there is 3 entire years worth of pointless trades that have ZERO influence on Pacific today - all the real work was done before you were around

The fact is that you keep posting every week about how great Pacific is, when you have absolutely nothing to do with them other than post the weekly side and do bad trades

And you can't seem to get this through your head, but I'll say it for the third time - there are no examples of ridiculous trades you win because nobody is dumb enough to accept your lowball offers, or meet your crazy expectations. I only wish I saved all your Fasolo requests - so many laughs were had

As for patterns, the only pattern emerging here is how many times you've been owned.

upthemaidens

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on July 16, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

Another A+ response.

ZOMG you can't be this dense seriously?

I'm the one avoiding facts?

The fact is that Stanley was a scrub struggling to play 10 games a year and average 70. Tex was a 80+ forward. Your offer of Stanley for Tex at the time was ridiculous

The fact is that when we offered Tyson PLUS MORE for Gaff, Gaff was averaging 93 and Tyson 82, so the plus more and age gap makes it a more than reasonable offer

The fact is that there is 3 entire years worth of pointless trades that have ZERO influence on Pacific today - all the real work was done before you were around

The fact is that you keep posting every week about how great Pacific is, when you have absolutely nothing to do with them other than post the weekly side and do bad trades

And you can't seem to get this through your head, but I'll say it for the third time - there are no examples of ridiculous trades you win because nobody is dumb enough to accept your lowball offers, or meet your crazy expectations. I only wish I saved all your Fasolo requests - so many laughs were had

As for patterns, the only pattern emerging here is how many times you've been owned.
This is seriously like talking to a conspiracy theorist.  Why are you not including the trades from the season before?
    Can you give me just a handful of ridiculous offers?

Tex mid 80s (ummm 81 actually), Stanley 70 with no job security(umm 71 and injured) R/F DPP.  2 years younger.
    Hindsight is showing Stanley to be the better option.  Even with hindsight you're still blind.