BXV - 2nd Trade Period Official Thread

Started by Ringo, January 10, 2013, 10:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 08, 2013, 10:11:27 PM
Colli i was not talking about you 

and if your saying i offer bad trade deals i'm only new to the XV Comps so taking me a while to grasp player values and the idea is if you don't like the original trade try and work one out other then just not replying after all that is why these comps are fun

btw Lez i was just informed Didak is a forward so you can ad him to my forward line

i wasn't having a go at you at all bud, just your comment refers to people who have not traded which is ME :)

i would love to trade but as i tried to explain my guns are off the table, total keepers and the rest of my team is hard to value due to youth and unproven but all extremely high draft picks.

your trade offers have been fine, just did not see benefit in them for my team, and yours were better than most i have received :)

Justin Bieber

Ok so Didak gains you an extra 10 or so points, but because he doesn't play much it won't count.

Also I didn't do pickers cause he's not around atm, but I see him second or third.

Next at 5th is JB ;) lol hahaah

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Colliwobblers on February 08, 2013, 10:26:37 PM
Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 08, 2013, 10:11:27 PM
Colli i was not talking about you 

and if your saying i offer bad trade deals i'm only new to the XV Comps so taking me a while to grasp player values and the idea is if you don't like the original trade try and work one out other then just not replying after all that is why these comps are fun

btw Lez i was just informed Didak is a forward so you can ad him to my forward line

i wasn't having a go at you at all bud, just your comment refers to people who have not traded which is ME :)

i would love to trade but as i tried to explain my guns are off the table, total keepers and the rest of my team is hard to value due to youth and unproven but all extremely high draft picks.

your trade offers have been fine, just did not see benefit in them for my team, and yours were better than most i have received :)

all good mate wasn't sure ;)

Ricochet

Quote from: whatlez on February 08, 2013, 09:33:09 PM
Comparison of 3 teams:

Badgers, Bombers and Hedgehogs

Badgers:

DEF: Trent Mckenzie (79) - Brodie Smith (79) - Pearce Hanley (97) - Jared Brennan (86)

MID: Trent Cotchin (151x2) - Ryan Griffen (135) - Michael Barlow (125) - Andrew Swallow (136)

RUC - William Minson (101)

FWD - Ben McGlynn (83) - Brandon Matera (81) - Alex Fasolo (87) - Shaun Higgins (94)

ULT: Dominic Cassisi (96) - Dion Prestia (96)

Total: 1677

Hedgehogs:

Backmen - Heath Shaw (98), Chris Yarran (70), Paul Duffield (95), Danyle Pearce (94)

Midfielders - Brent Stanton (131x2), Scott Selwood (127), Nathan Jones (124), Toby Greene (128)

Utilities - Luke Parker (88), Michael Rischitelli (77)

Ruckmen - Matthew Lobbe (67)

Forwards - Dustin Martin (113), Jack Watts (86), Jack Riewoldt (90), Hayden Ballantyne (88)

Total - 1607

Bombers:

DEF: H.Hartlett (103), T.McDonald (73), A.Mackie (92), S.Atley (82)

MID: M. Murphy (140x2) , D.Wells (117) , J Caddy (78), J.Ziebell (103)

RUCK: D.Cox (110)

FWD:  J.Lewis (116), C.Rioli (105), J.Westhoff (87), J.Schulz (78)

UTIL: D.Kerr (112), B.Vince (107)

Total: 1643

I see my teams improve with about all cept Minson and maybe Griffen. The other two teams will probably ave the same as they did this year.
Are these your projected scores or ones from last year
Because...
we have Bird at F2
Riski played the whole year with hamstring tendonitis... He will go 100+ easily. If he gets back to his 90DT days he'll be 130iah here
Yarran had severely interrupted year with vests and injuries
Duffield as well
As did Parker
Being conservative there should be an extra 100 points just in those 5

elephants

Natural improvement from Greene
Scooter let off the leash
Shaw and Duff both sub affected
Pearce thriving at new club
Lobbe picked up #1 ruck role at Port now after first ever preseason
Dustbin tearing the track

You might just be surprised ;)

kilbluff1985

yeah and we have 10 guys in our starting 15 that should only improve and a couple expected to really go bang

Justin Bieber

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on February 09, 2013, 09:13:47 AM
yeah and we have 10 guys in our starting 15 that should only improve and a couple expected to really go bang
I disagree, around 5-8 will improve.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ricochet on February 09, 2013, 03:59:21 AM
Quote from: whatlez on February 08, 2013, 09:33:09 PM
Comparison of 3 teams:

Badgers, Bombers and Hedgehogs

Badgers:

DEF: Trent Mckenzie (79) - Brodie Smith (79) - Pearce Hanley (97) - Jared Brennan (86)

MID: Trent Cotchin (151x2) - Ryan Griffen (135) - Michael Barlow (125) - Andrew Swallow (136)

RUC - William Minson (101)

FWD - Ben McGlynn (83) - Brandon Matera (81) - Alex Fasolo (87) - Shaun Higgins (94)

ULT: Dominic Cassisi (96) - Dion Prestia (96)

Total: 1677

Hedgehogs:

Backmen - Heath Shaw (98), Chris Yarran (70), Paul Duffield (95), Danyle Pearce (94)

Midfielders - Brent Stanton (131x2), Scott Selwood (127), Nathan Jones (124), Toby Greene (128)

Utilities - Luke Parker (88), Michael Rischitelli (77)

Ruckmen - Matthew Lobbe (67)

Forwards - Dustin Martin (113), Jack Watts (86), Jack Riewoldt (90), Hayden Ballantyne (88)

Total - 1607

Bombers:

DEF: H.Hartlett (103), T.McDonald (73), A.Mackie (92), S.Atley (82)

MID: M. Murphy (140x2) , D.Wells (117) , J Caddy (78), J.Ziebell (103)

RUCK: D.Cox (110)

FWD:  J.Lewis (116), C.Rioli (105), J.Westhoff (87), J.Schulz (78)

UTIL: D.Kerr (112), B.Vince (107)

Total: 1643

I see my teams improve with about all cept Minson and maybe Griffen. The other two teams will probably ave the same as they did this year.
Are these your projected scores or ones from last year
Because...
we have Bird at F2
Riski played the whole year with hamstring tendonitis... He will go 100+ easily. If he gets back to his 90DT days he'll be 130iah here
Yarran had severely interrupted year with vests and injuries
Duffield as well
As did Parker
Being conservative there should be an extra 100 points just in those 5
Lol really, Riskitelli to go 130? That's like saying Jpod will win the Brownlow. Hmm Bird at F2 isn't much of a gain... YArran is shower. I'll take out vests and that flowering shower excuse and I would another 50 points or so ::)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on February 09, 2013, 04:08:35 AM
Natural improvement from Greene
Scooter let off the leash
Shaw and Duff both sub affected
Pearce thriving at new club
Lobbe picked up #1 ruck role at Port now after first ever preseason
Dustbin tearing the track

You might just be surprised ;)
This is better, not the shower Ric brought up. Pearce snt guaranteed, shaw sub affected? When? Lobbe will push to 70.

elephants

Soz my bad, didn't get subbed but was injured and sat out the last bit of the game (cos the Pies had used their sub already). Regardless, he was down on the 110 he usually averages.

We can speculate all we want but only time will tell ;)

stew42

Should this be moved to the discussion thread?

elephants

Justin Bieber

kilbluff1985

am still interested in trading

Lewis, Mackie, Caddy, Ziebell, Hartlett, Miles, Crouch, O'Rourke

can be ontraded for the right deal player offers must be 25 years old or younger

Nige

I'd get involved, but I have no idea if mons has any plans for the Lobsters or not, I haven't heard anything from him in ages...