Does anyone need an assistant coach?

Started by Jalapeno, March 18, 2014, 10:02:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jalapeno

Hey guys I would really like to get involved in this competition. If anyone needs an assistant or a scout or anything at all please let me know :)

Thanks everyone and good luck!!

kilbluff1985

Hi mate we at the Birmingham Dragons are always looking for more assistants I'm on my phone right now I'll PM you later

Nige

Yeah, become assistant number 298273 at Birmingham.  :P

Jalapeno

Awesome mate thanks :) Just really want to be able to contribute! Looks heaps of fun!

kilbluff1985

Quote from: NigeyS on March 18, 2014, 10:12:01 PM
Yeah, become assistant number 298273 at Birmingham.  :P

Plus all the spies we have at other clubs

LF

You don't even need one KB I however do I have tabs helping atm but his time online is limited hence why he gave his teams up
You'll get more of a chance to contribute at the Nottingham Hoods than with The Dragons

kilbluff1985

You could have asked me a bit more nicely LF if you can have him instead

Vinny

LF

Why?
You know I'm looking for an assistant coach I have a thread there stating this
And you have like 5 listed already
Don't worry about it I'll find someone else

kilbluff1985

For all I know you found one ?

Why am I a bad guy for being enthusiastic about wanting to get people involved?

All you had to say

KB do you mind if I take him I don't have one

Ringo

TBH I think Spinking could do with an assistant and he would be first recommendation. That is if he wants one.

kilbluff1985

And I put in a fair bit if effort to get my assistants messaging guys on the other boards to see if they were interested

LF

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 18, 2014, 11:07:22 PM
And I put in a fair bit if effort to get my assistants messaging guys on the other boards to see if they were interested

I have pm'ed and asked people hence why I posted a thread as the ones I asked that weren't involved didn't want to do it
If I had found someone I would have posted that I had one.

kilbluff1985

Still don't know why you/are were having a go at me not my job to keep track if anyone needs assistants

LF

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on March 18, 2014, 11:12:49 PM
Still don't know why you/are were having a go at me not my job to keep track if anyone needs assistants

I wasn`t having a go at you you had a go at me if you read back
All I said was he`d get more of a go at Nottingham as I don`t have 5 other coaches