Main Menu

Banned

Started by Drak, May 03, 2015, 02:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellopplz

Lets not get this too far off topic please :).

GoldDigger

I've only ever been banned for stuff I didn't do. I'm innocent, I tell ya!

GoldDigger

Quote from: GoldDigger on May 06, 2015, 10:02:19 PM
I've only ever been banned for stuff I didn't do. I'm innocent, I tell ya!

m0nty, you have no flowering morals. You cannot let this ar\sehole and his mates get away with this kinda crap ..

I quote from the chat log ... jvalles69: they boo goods because he is the worst recipient of aussie of the year

When challenged on racism, he speaks of scientists.

Well flower that, and flower you!

BratPack

To be fair and not knowing the context of that statement, he WAS the worst recipient of Aussie of the year

Football Factory

I got banned like 2-3 years ago I think  :o  .. don't think I can get on there now ?

I got banned for refering to a Simpsons episode ..where principal Skinner says "quick nibbles chew through my ballsack" as in he was tied up in a ballsack not a ballsack if you know what I mean. Was worthy of a ban but 2-3 years ?

valkorum

I will say this only once (and won't respond)

There are 2 outcomes from the banhammer.... Perma Bans and Weekly Bans. 

Perma Ban - Banned for ever
Weekly Ban - Banned for rest of the round.

Weekly bans will be lifted just before the first game of the next round.  Easiest way to not get banned is to stay on topic and dont post shower.

Grazz

Fair enough but for Dudge to be banned for life for saying Mandy instead of Monty is a little over the top and for the record he was on topic just the incorrect name which was a joke there was no malice it we all know Dudge and the respect he carries for the site.
Crazy to see him rubbed out for life 3-4 has been long enough. Rant over.

Torpedo10

Quote from: valkorum on May 25, 2015, 08:45:39 PM

Weekly bans will be lifted just before the first game of the next round.  Easiest way to not get banned is to stay on topic and dont post shower.
No one should be banned forever, seasonally is long enough.

GoldDigger

There is clearly another kind of ban, that goes more than a round and less than forever.

Here's the message I get at the moment ...

You have been banned from the FanFooty game chat for a week or two (at the discretion of m0nty).

FanFooty will ban you if you abuse the chat by swearing, making racist remarks, insulting other posters, posting bogus injury information, or ignoring the football game.

These rules are in place to ensure a friendly, football-focused chat environment. If you can't handle that, that is your problem.

If you think you can abide by these rules and you want to get reinstated, please email m0nty@fanfooty.com.au.

Clearly, a ban can be at least a week or two ...

When you can provide a clearer statement that is correct, please post again, valk!

PS, I believe that my last ban went across at least 3 rounds - I rather expect this one to be similar ...

GoldDigger

I see the racists are out in force again tonight - NewFreoFan a classic

I love that "I'm not a racist, but ..." line. No one ever used that before!

GoldDigger

Quote from: valkorum on May 25, 2015, 08:45:39 PM

Well, last round is over, new round begun.

I am not unbanned - I guess you are wrong, valk!

Since you say you will not respond, I wonder if anyone else is ready to be as categorically wrong?

GoldDigger

Here's a reminder ... from the chat rules ...

"Please do not try to conduct an ongoing discussion with mods about who should be banned, or about banning policies. There is a Feedback forum for such discussions."

This is where that discussion takes place, so refusing to have that discussion does seem to be abrogating part of the mods responsibility ...

Ziplock

Quote from: GoldDigger on June 01, 2015, 01:27:57 PM
Here's a reminder ... from the chat rules ...

"Please do not try to conduct an ongoing discussion with mods about who should be banned, or about banning policies. There is a Feedback forum for such discussions."

This is where that discussion takes place, so refusing to have that discussion does seem to be abrogating part of the mods responsibility ...

BratPack

On one hand I see your point. On the other we know what FF chat is like compared to the boards. Who gives a flower?

Ziplock

Quote from: BratPack on June 01, 2015, 02:27:18 PM
On one hand I see your point. On the other we know what FF chat is like compared to the boards. Who gives a flower?

yeah, let's just let people be massive cows cause there's heaps of dickheads out in force.