Main Menu

2015 matchcentre - live scores redesign

Started by m0nty, February 26, 2015, 10:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money

So fellas there will be no more yellow box like last year? It's changed to the little ones up the top?

But  don't mind it, not sure if I've got the wrong setting or something but I'd like to see stats as well as points when on the mobile!

DaveElNacho

Just a small thing but I liked when you could hover over a players name at it would show their price/average

valkorum

Quote from: m0nty on March 07, 2015, 07:46:29 PM
Yeah, I am also getting that problem with losing focus on the chat box. I will work on it during the week, that one is likely to be something that will take a long time to track down.

Thats probably an ajax issue (with refreshing outputted data).  It definitely is frustrating.

GoldDigger

Quote from: DaveElNacho on March 09, 2015, 11:21:55 AM
Just a small thing but I liked when you could hover over a players name at it would show their price/average

Yeah, that was cool!

Ringo

Quote from: GoldDigger on March 21, 2015, 08:29:53 PM
Quote from: DaveElNacho on March 09, 2015, 11:21:55 AM

Yeah, that was cool!
That was great Agree - Is it possible tohave reinstituted m0nty.  Really missed it the last couple of weeks.

Draga

Was messing around with a concept...

Less white spaces, more compact.

SydneyRox

Bill Manspeaker

m0nty

That wouldn't work because you need to have space for the half-page ad.

But it would work for an ad-free version, and looks great! More on that in a little while...

m0nty

Quote from: Draga on March 22, 2015, 10:50:27 PM
Was messing around with a concept...

Less white spaces, more compact.

Update, playing around with something similar...

Pkbaldy

Yeah looks great Monty. Better than the setup during the NAB cup.

LF

kilbluff1985

m0nty

Yes, but that particular version of it is ad-free and behind the Premium paywall. It also doesn't have the five-minute page refresh.