Squids Revolution Pre-Season

Started by Money, January 17, 2017, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money

Money is back and after 5 years of rocking up known as the Unreal Squids, I now present a newer version, I give you, Squids Revoltuon

Squids Revolution:

Def: T.Adams, S.Docherty, R.Laird, J.Thurlow, A.McGrath, M.Hibberd (N.Newman, L.Ryan)
Mid: T.Rockliff, A.Treloar, L.Parker, M.Bontempelli, D.Beams, J.Redden, J.Pickett, H.Balic (J.Barrett, J.Graham)
Ruc: M.Gawn, S.Martin (L.Strnadica, I. Soldo)
Fwd: J.Macrae, J.Caddy, I.Heeney, J.Elliott, C.McCarthy, S.Weideman (B.Eddy, A.Black)

Cash: $31,000

rweeks

Def: Good backline
Mids: Personally I don't like Redden, Love the Parker and Bont picks.
Rucks: Strong
Fwd: Nice forward line. Hoping Caddy goes well as I've got him too.

8/10

Peter

Good start for Round 1. My only issue is Weidemann, Redden and Hibberd playing Round 1, so you may need to downgrade a premium to get playing rookies

Money

Thanks lads! Redden is my boy so has to be in my team at some stage, Swallow or even Scooter Selwood are my back up fort that position

GoLions

Money

Thunderbolts

Looking goof Money - Personally prefer Laird over Shaw but hey if Heath can be the magnet in the backline then he will be in most sides soon enough...

Good to see ya boy gone. Mid line looking great, just got to see if Barrett is upgraded - if not who are you going to put there?

Rucks standard but would change Pierce for Cameron

Ringo

Just need to keep an eye on Rd 11 byes when upgrading you have a number there.

Structure sound and good luck.

Thunderbolts

Now that Heeny is out for round 1 you will need another to fill it....I will be in same spot

Money

Thanks for the feedback fellas, Heeney out is annoying, I'll go Shaw to Laird and Heeney to Billings

Money

Final team before announcements this week, set with structure and premos just waiting for rookie selections

Cash: $42,000

WhatMate

I like it! Might end up with a fair bit of shuffling to do if those 150k rookies dont get named  :-\