Strateeegeerydo

Started by spenc13, April 01, 2010, 04:32:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spenc13

I'm new to fantasy footy, but I was wondering should I be trying to get players that are on a team that will possibly be fighting for a finals spot come august or just go for players on the top teams but risk them not trying near the end?

Alex7089

Well, you shouldn't base your team around it although if you have a choice between say Stanton and say Vince then I'd pick Stanton because he is less likely to be rested at the pointy end of the FF season.
Although there is the factor of players in better teams being tagged less I'd still go with a fighting team.

Although as I already said, don't base your team around it.

Justin Bieber

pick the players you see as being the best option for that price. teams do play a little part in the selection as Alex said, but don't base it off them. try to go on players merit and past seasons scores.

alman

Agree with whats stated above. I still take into account the fact that winning teams get more points and therefore you should choose a decent number of players from these teams: e.g. Saints, Dogs, Cats, Pies, etc

Delidio a good example, gun player but his team lets him down.

But don't let it be the deciding factor..

Master Q

Teams are a factor but like the others said they shouldn't be based around them.