Main Menu

Recent posts

British XVs / Re: Round 11 Thread (Placehold...
Last post by Ringo - Today at 05:44:44 PM
Finally being able to get on after spammers slowed site

Rd 11 Adjustments

As usual let me know if I have missed anything. 
Very low scoring week for most but well done to the the Wolves in pushing Hawks all the way.

Now for the table

We will now enjoy a 3 week break before the final 4 rounds to sort out positions 5 and 6 with 5 teams vying the spots.
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Ringos Team Thread 2024
Last post by Bully - Today at 05:22:33 PM
Quote from: Ringo on Today at 05:12:19 PMjust the cash grab but now with the Richards news if true out for 4 weeks need to rethink again.

On the bright side, at least Richards made some coin, can't imagine holding him through the byes however, could always sideways to Freijah.
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Ringos Team Thread 2024
Last post by Ringo - Today at 05:12:19 PM
just the cash grab but now with the Richards news if true out for 4 weeks need to rethink again.
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Bully's Boys 2024
Last post by Bully - Today at 04:51:42 PM

This is the power move, risky on many fronts, I'm betting the house that Ryan won't throw up a stinker, I'm going early on Ridley bearing in my mind he just played a wooden spoon contender and I'm betting the house Dawson will play next week. I do have coverage in the event Dawson doesn't make the cut but in North's situation I'd say it's a case of tanking for draft picks and Clarkson has form in this area. Dawson played on BOG Wright, Clarko even gave Wright coaches votes, he didn't move him despite the mismatch. This is textbook tanking and I'd say the pattern for the rest of the year.
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Bully's Boys 2024
Last post by Bully - Today at 04:14:24 PM
Any other year I would give him a wide berth but the cupboard is bare in the forward line and he's useful for ruck coverage. I think if you view him as a DPP Sweet or Darcy his value is more pronounced. That being said I'm not 100% on this selection and I understand the reluctance.

The other option I have is 3 trades, go early on Will Dawson for Howes, bring in both Ryan & Ridley and save the last spot for Sicily/Houston. I may do that as grabbing Ryan beyond this week looks like a logistical nightmare with funds drying up. I am very keen on keeping the Comben/Sexton combo, especially with Dawson in the mix. Don't have much else for sale really. Garcia is less then 100k and a wasted trade in my view.
Americas XVIII SuperCoach / Re: 2024 Round 12 Thread
Last post by kilblufftwo - Today at 01:43:56 PM
Ducks

D: Sheezel (EVC), D Rioli, Hinge, Noble
M: Zerrett (C), Bonner, Reid, Ginbey, H Thomas, Angwin
R: Witts (VC)
F: Langford, L McDonald, Harvey Harrison , Dempsey
U: McVee, Ridley, Alex Pearce

E: Laverde (D), Ralphsmith, Duursma (M/F), T Cole (sub)
Americas XVIII SuperCoach / 2024 Round 12 Thread
Last post by Jukes - Today at 01:40:21 PM
Chicago Sharks  v  San Francisco Grizzlies
Miami Gators  v  Boston Celtics
Anaheim Mighty Ducks  v  Carolina Panthers
Colorado Avalanche  v  Memphis Dragons
Las Vegas Sinners  v  Quito Quetzals
New Brooklyn Hawks  v  Ottawa Otters
Supercoach Team Advice / Re: Arbels Aces 2024
Last post by arbel - Today at 01:17:48 PM
Round 10

Score: 2356
Round Rank: 9,200
Cash: $76,900
Trades Left: 15

Thank god for my last boost trade as had to do some different trades to avoid the Flanders Donut. Originally was going to get Jackson but glad I didn't with his low score. Then it Houston but Flanders altered that. Went Livingstone to Sexton instead. Helped with some cash boost and also Sexton outscored both Jackson and Houston. Left about 70 points on the bench with rookies but still happy with score.

The out seem straight this week in Clohesy, Wilson Darcy

Livingstone comes back in. Thinking going Houston and Caldwell. I don't know who else to get in the FWD line, I think it's just going to be a rollercoaster but since the midfield move he seems to be consistent, Should only leave me with 2 spots to fill. That may be only trades needed til the last bye round.

Means players playing on each bye round are 21/21/19/17. Last round the worry but will have Sweet come out by then and can bring in players for the Collingwood and Bulldogs rookies (Garcia, Richards, Sullivan, Freijah)

Of course this is reliant on all players playing and injuries etc. But if all goes right should come out of byes with complete team and 8-9 trades left.

Supercoach Team Advice / Re: The Boneheads 2024
Last post by arbel - Today at 12:47:55 PM
Having to keep C on Gawn proved good and being able to dodge the Flanders donut helped.
Team is looking good
Americas XVIII SuperCoach / Re: 2024 Round Eleven Thread
Last post by Jukes - Today at 12:41:54 PM
San Francisco Grizzlies 99 lost to Boston Celtics 118
(Real: 1478 vs 1767)

Carolina Panthers 129 defeated Chicago Sharks 122
(Real: 1928 vs 1837)

Memphis Dragons 109 lost to Miami Gators 113
(Real: 1631 vs 1692)

Quito Quetzals 112 lost to Anaheim Mighty Ducks 113
(Real: 1673 vs 1691)

Ottawa Otters 117 defeated Colorado Avalanche 113