WXV: Dublin Destroyers

Started by Holz, November 14, 2011, 02:04:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Holz

Even after a fantastic season where he has turned into one of the best forwards in the comp Robbie Gray has been notified by Coach Holz that he will be offered on the trade table as soon as the season ends. However Dublin wont be releasing him cheap with the forward rated number 2 in the comp only behind aging super star brent harvey. Sources say that Dublin is chasing a premium midfilelder and/or a back up ruck for Todd Goldstein with Charlie Dixon likely looking to play soley up forward next year.

elephants

Getting ready for his imminent loss of dpp, eh? ;)

Jroo

Holz

Quote from: JROO8 on July 16, 2014, 01:28:53 AM
Quote from: elephants on July 16, 2014, 01:17:59 AM

I think he has played enough midfield time to keep his dpp, he does play in the forward pocket or half forward flank every game but he rotates enough in the mid to stop him being a forward only.

Jroo

Quote from: Holzman on July 16, 2014, 02:37:20 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on July 16, 2014, 01:28:53 AM
Quote from: elephants on July 16, 2014, 01:17:59 AM

I think he has played enough midfield time to keep his dpp, he does play in the forward pocket or half forward flank every game but he rotates enough in the mid to stop him being a forward only.
Yeah tbh, he should keep it.
I need forwards, so Id be keen.

roo boys!

Holz

In what would be a huge in for the club,

recruit Michael Walters could be coming in as early as next round in a push to make the finals squad for Dublin.

"He's progressing really well,"

"He's running. He's punching out 30km a week. We're just conditioning him.

"The risk from here is a soft tissue (injury). So he's in full speed training. He's not in football (training) yet so it's conditioning against soft tissue risk.

"We're all excited. We thought he was done for the year. But the way it's tracking he might get four or five games into him this season.

AaronKirk

Quote from: Holzman on July 16, 2014, 07:49:59 PM
In what would be a huge in for the club,

recruit Michael Walters could be coming in as early as next round in a push to make the finals squad for Dublin.

"He's progressing really well,"

"He's running. He's punching out 30km a week. We're just conditioning him.

"The risk from here is a soft tissue (injury). So he's in full speed training. He's not in football (training) yet so it's conditioning against soft tissue risk.

"We're all excited. We thought he was done for the year. But the way it's tracking he might get four or five games into him this season.

Is he up for trade Holz?

Holz

be afraid, very afraid..

"Watson's recovery from quadriceps tendon surgery is progressing ahead of schedule and he could return as soon as Essendon's Round 21 clash with West Coast.

Holz

I wanted the swallow brothers but very happy to pick up the McDonald brothers with Oscar joining his brother Tom today.

Memphistopheles

JBs-Hawks

Good luck ever getting David :P

Holz

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 09, 2014, 04:32:22 PM

certainly got the trading chips to get him. Getting Andrew off RB is a tougher ask though

roo boys!

Quote from: Holz on December 09, 2014, 04:35:25 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 09, 2014, 04:32:22 PM

certainly got the trading chips to get him. Getting Andrew off RB is a tougher ask though
Took the words right out of my mouth!