Main Menu

FF Draft Comp

Started by Mr.Craig, January 28, 2017, 07:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Craig

Just putting feelers out there to see if there's any interest in a draft league this year. For those unfamiliar, the draft would be held at FF over a couple of weeks in February. Here's a link to last year's draft... http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,105315.0.html

You need to be on FF regularly during the draft period and be willing to maintain your team throughout the year.

Cheers.

GoLions

Depends when we do the draft. Will be away mid to late Feb, and don't wanna be an inconvenience.

Mr.Craig

We'll see how it pans out. Who knows, maybe AF have their shower together and we could actually do it at the site one evening.

Might need a few more people to show interest before it comes to that. :P

Sweet Chilli

I'd be keen. Never done a draft. But follow the system, af and ff all the time.

Koop

Mr.Craig

Not exactly looking promising at this stage  :-\

Sweet Chilli

Certainly isn't looking promising. Though lots of time between now and the start of the season.

Join in people's. Will be fun

fanTCfool

Keen to return if there's enough interest.

Money

Mr.Craig

Well that's 7 potentially, if we get one more I might run it.

Would probably look at just having the draft through the AF site to save time and hassle.

Sweet Chilli

Are we still only at 7. Was hoping someone else wanted to join to make it 8.

Mr.Craig

Six actually, I counted you twice.

I'm still interested if we can find the extra couple of players but it really needs to happen in the next week so we can get people entered the league and the draft done.

Sweet Chilli

We could ask Warnie, Roy and Calvin. Then everyone would want to join haha

The Pod

Yeah you can count me in, enjoy a good draft......

Sweet Chilli

I'm still keen. How many are still keen? Surely someone knows someone else who'd be happy to join a draft league