Started by Frankfaust, January 23, 2018, 03:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaker

Quote from: LordSneeze on January 24, 2018, 02:37:21 PM
Im in aswell on PC and cannot see any changes to the prices
Put my team in still have same amount left over so no price increases

Frankfaust

batt

How good does the site feel this year!  I remember giving them some very grumpy feedback last season and they seem to have listened.

Seems like they have fixed the scalability issues - can actually see the whole team at once without having to zoom out.  Mobile site seems much more responsive too.  Very impressed.  Would strongly recommend avoiding the app entirely as it's just a web browser in a container.  Mobile site appears superior.

enzedder

Quote from: enzedder on January 24, 2018, 07:42:22 AM
Accessed and created a team on my phone.
My laptop isn't recognising my password at all to let me in. Passwords and email address have been updated and work beautifully allowing me to access HS account, etc.... have received return emails from HS to say notify of password and email change... yet the log in on my laptop keeps saying incorrect password.
Ah the joys.
Frustrating. Do not want to have to look at SC on my phone all year I know that much. >:(
Have allowed cookies on my laptop from HS too... so that is not the problem.
Still using my phone.  >:(
Weird.

Gandalf123

Mine is allowing me to log in on laptop, but can't pick my team, am able to do it on my phone though

axe9

soon as I logged in, some how they put me in a public league ?! no leave button .... also no team colours next to players name !
Anyone else the same ? probs a glitch.

Gigantor

Quote from: axe9 on January 25, 2018, 12:59:37 AM
soon as I logged in, some how they put me in a public league ?! no leave button .... also no team colours next to players name !
You have to be in an at least one league, as soon as join/create another league you will be able to leave your starting public league

As far as the team colours, not sure, looks ok for me

enzedder

Quote from: Gigantor on January 25, 2018, 02:09:00 AM
Quote from: axe9 on January 25, 2018, 12:59:37 AM
You have to be in an at least one league, as soon as join/create another league you will be able to leave your starting public league

As far as the team colours, not sure, looks ok for me
Exactly right.
Join or create another league, then you can leave the public league they put you in.

I have finally resolved my issue. Has taken me hours of tinkering around.
As I already had a work gmail on my laptop, I had to add my personal gmail to my laptop. Then access SC log in through Chrome.
Been trying the whole time through explorer and figured the gmail account would work fine as I was already active on my phone. The SC log in and passwords still don't work through explorer (and wont.... because I just changed my SC details, specifically email to gmail and I never thought about Chrome) but I can live with that.
Technology sucks.

axe9

All good now cheers Gigantor, nice one Enz