Main Menu

Richmond's Best 22 for 2014.

Started by Nige, November 02, 2013, 10:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

I thought he played decently.

Coaches generally don't drop a player for their fantasy score so...  :P

He may retain his place, or he may make way for somebody to get into our forward line since it's looking like a bit of a problem though.

Vinny

I know that Nige.:P

Haha okay thanks, fingers crossed.

Jroo

Yeah Nigey is right, he had a decent game, but it didn't translate into a good fantasy score.
I think he'll keep his spot.

Doggoneit

Quote from: JROO8 on March 23, 2014, 12:21:45 PM
Yeah Nigey is right, he had a decent game, but it didn't translate into a good fantasy score.
I think he'll keep his spot.

I actually thought he looked a bit lost and seemed to be chasing his tail a lot of the time.

Seemed a good pick for fwds as he would play off HB rather than the small fwds like JHK, Merrett, Rohan. If he holds his spot I will give him another chance but I get the feeling his JS is shaky at best

Bully

With Jacko to return McDonough might be on the chopping block. Can't see Thomas being axed, maybe Petterd goes but Dimma loves his versatility.

Toga

I think McDonough's JS is definitely shaky as Dogg says, but yeah not sure if he was that bad that he gets dropped. Personally I think he deserves another round to prove himself, and would rather see Petterd dropped ahead of him, but we'll see come thursday I guess!

stew42

Jroo

Quote from: stew42 on March 24, 2014, 01:32:46 AM
How about Griffiths? :)
I think he went well last week even though he was subbed.
He's versatile, as he can play in the ruck, up forward or down back. I think he'll keep his spot for a while, but when Maric is back he may be pushed out.

Toga

Griffiths should keep playing at least until Maric is back...