FanFooty Divisions.

Started by Alex7089, January 09, 2011, 09:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junktimer

Quote from: Junktimer on January 09, 2011, 10:43:10 PM
THis year was called Cash Cows.  Ranked 21k in first year

I didn't lie.

That's poor form with the liars btw, good find AFEV.

I can't post my exact stats as I'm on an iPhone but my team name was Cash Cows coach name Tim

BGK

Ok. I thought you meant on fan footy

Alex7089

With that we have 1 division full, and almost half of another :)

Justin Bieber

Remember to put me in the last Division ;). Thanks for the research Alex, saved me the trouble :P.

Alex7089

Are you sure you don't want to go in the league assigned to you HP?

Justin Bieber

have a feeling won't go so well, but i guess i'll go with the league assigned to me ;).

m0nty

I can't stop you lot doing this, but I would like to underline my comments in the FF Spam leagues thread a couple of days ago: in short, I don't like the division idea, as I don't like the way that the fantasy league concept have been turned into its own competition. I'd prefer that the leagues had more character in them, so they were based on fun, not cutthroat battles. Do them based on state, or age, or club affiliation, or love of the Twilight novels, whatever.

That's just my personal preference, though. You guys are free to do whatever you want.

MTTY

Quote from: m0nty on January 10, 2011, 12:01:26 AM
I can't stop you lot doing this, but I would like to underline my comments in the FF Spam leagues thread a couple of days ago: in short, I don't like the division idea, as I don't like the way that the fantasy league concept have been turned into its own competition. I'd prefer that the leagues had more character in them, so they were based on fun, not cutthroat battles. Do them based on state, or age, or club affiliation, or love of the Twilight novels, whatever.

That's just my personal preference, though. You guys are free to do whatever you want.
But monty how would we be challenged if we are not with players who are of our level.

in short it is like the diffilculty setting on a game we wanna be challenged.

Justin Bieber

I'd prefer that the leagues had more character in them, so they were based on fun, not cutthroat battles.
i know no other way to have a league!!!! it'll still be for fun i would guess, no enemies will be made.....hopefully :P.

HillHero13

it's all fun m0nty, not like a full competition.. just to make the league alot better..

but we are also NOT putting them down if they are in div 2 or whatever.. just gives them something to strive for..

not a full on comp, just to make the league a bit more competitive and not have people in there scoring 1100!

Alex7089

I will change it then. After all this is your site, your rules etc.
I'm sorry I didn't come to you and ask before making this, I guess I assumed it would be OK because I'd made leagues with 'FanFooty' in them before.

I'm sorry guys, I'm locking this thread.