Luke Ball

Started by damoc, March 24, 2009, 10:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickyt

hmm i'm thinking the same things about both ball and ballantyne as i have both in my team.... i have a great wad of money sitting there also (270k) the straight swap from ball to swanny looks very nice

elephants

yep me too nickyt
i am in the same league as you i beleive too.
anyway learning that shuey could be out for a while hurts me in that i have banner on the pine too. banner didnt get a game vs geelog but after thye way port played some serious reshuffling needs to be done hoping banner can cement his spot. also i have balla but i will leave him as freo are playing richmond and west coast in there next two so i think he should knock up 80+ there and his low B/E of 40 ish will be good for price rises

nickyt

i dont think that there are many decent value upgrades for balla at the moment... if you picked the good premiums from the start so i'll leave him be, but ball is going i think...

obrient

kane lucas should get a lot more games this year, he was very good on the weekend!!

ENYGMA

I think Judd, I know he has only played one game and 121 is nothing to go by but if he avoids the taggers he should be worth the 414,000

Plastic Boy

Guys Ball injured his ankle in the first quarter and didnt come back on till late in the 2nd quarter, based on that he actually scored ok.

nickyt

cheers mate, i didn't know this.... makes things interesting...

GinoGod

Luke Balls preseason scores was hard to ignore, he was doing so well but struggling during the season. Whats the best option to do.
Can afford any player

elephants

i'm in the same position mat
what do you think of kane cornes he has looked good recently

Bluke

'm holding on to hhim for a bit longer yet. He will come good.

bigboppa

Rischitelli has my vote, he is looking good.

elephants

what about brad ebert from west coast is he a good pick up?

elephants

yeah but if he does too much better he could be tagged

elephants

i will show some restraint and keep him until next week

i need to save my trades anyway

GinoGod

who brad ebert being tagged or rischitelli?