Self Control - trading under the influence

Started by brodman_18, April 24, 2010, 04:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brodman_18

I've got those urges again!!!!!!
wanna trade danger ----> Fyfe
Mckenzie------> Selwood

Jazz-man

ideally my players could stop getting injured however im tempted to make my other half change the password and only she can log me in when i can walk a straight line

brodman_18

LOL nice one!
true if my players stopped getting injured or pulling out with shower excuses like leg soreness or hamstring tightness (then go out to the logies). Last week I had out in my mids, GAJ, Mitchell, Shuey, Mckenzie and Martin. plus danger in the fwds = 3 donuts!!! not happy

Blueboys

Don't go on your PC until lockout is in place! Then try and trade all you like!  ;D hahahahaha

valkorum

Quote from: elxam on April 28, 2010, 03:51:49 AM
just saw my father in law off with Brunei airline last night.
they don't serve alcohol on their flight at all!
talking about taking a high without the grog!

I flew Brunei from Australia to London - OMG!!!!

McRooster

Good decisions come from Shiraz, you're sipping and appreciating it, taking your time to ponder.
Bad decisions come from Beer, you can't wait for it to finish, you can't wait for another and you have to keep taking a pi$$, rush,rush,rush.

brodman_18

Hmmm interesting thought rooster? What if you have had too much shiraz. that is the question. I would add bourbon to the list of bad decisions also.

Justin Bieber

Not under any influence (unless you count starting holidays as one :P) but decided to go Playfair to Henderson in SC. But was copping 2 donuts :'(.

McRooster

New trading method I've come up with, drink COOPERS!

When you're unsure about what to do and your mind is clouded, the choice should be clear....COOPERS CLEAR! ::)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: McRooster on June 02, 2010, 12:03:29 AM
Good decisions come from Shiraz, you're sipping and appreciating it, taking your time to ponder.
Bad decisions come from Beer, you can't wait for it to finish, you can't wait for another and you have to keep taking a pi$$, rush,rush,rush.
+1 solid advice sip and pontificate then procrastinate the pontification until u arrive at salubrius :o

roo boys!

elxam

know someone who was given dried seahorses in vodka for infertility problems.

dried seahorses in vodka to keep it all under control!

browny_wce

burboun = double trades
stay away from the jacks thursday nights whilst watching the footy show
best plan is to stay at the missus as she hates me going on DT  ;)

brodman_18

LOL what is this still doing up?
pretty sure when I started this thread I was drunk.... and had made 7 trades not 4