elephants

lol nope to is that too many trades or nope to no alcochol or both

elxam

nope to no alcohol, absolutely nothing!
not nope to too many trades if you will have done 8 trades by rd11

elephants

brodman_18

Quote from: elephants on April 28, 2010, 03:38:39 AM
*sigh* i have used 4 trades already and i have a plan that involves using double trades the next two weeks in a row. now im only 15 so i dont drink and i try not to go on dt but when your girlfriend dumps you over myspace it hurts and dt seems to be a good neutralizer of my anguish

Bad Luck about the Mrs dumping you on Myspace buddy.... chin up! your only 15, I garuntee you won't even remember her name in 6 months. Imagine the trades you might do if you used alcohol to ease the pain of the breakup!

vman33

im exactly the same!

what i do is allow myself to use up ten trades for the first half of season to get rid of any duds
then i only use the other 10 trades only for injuries in the crucial final rounds

elephants

Quote from: brodman_18 on April 29, 2010, 04:13:25 AM
*sigh* i have used 4 trades already and i have a plan that involves using double trades the next two weeks in a row. now im only 15 so i dont drink and i try not to go on dt but when your girlfriend dumps you over myspace it hurts and dt seems to be a good neutralizer of my anguish

Bad Luck about the Mrs dumping you on Myspace buddy.... chin up! your only 15, I garuntee you won't even remember her name in 6 months. Imagine the trades you might do if you used alcohol to ease the pain of the breakup!

cheers mate great advice :):):)

yeah i dont even remeber her name a week later :S

Flame

valkorum

Dont trade before teams are announced, but definitely get revenge on the B....H that dumped you on facebook.

MrRiosWan

To be honest I dont see alot wrong with that trade given some of the talent that has dropped in price considerably already. I think its a good time to build your team up if youve got the coin.

adamjames78

This is a football forum not a Lonely Hearts Club, tell it to Dr Phil Elephant Man!  As for the idea of reneging on trades before lock out, seriously why don’t we just make it unlimited trades for all you mud larks that are useless at the real thing.

To many morons involved in DT these days, was better when it was just the purists

elxam

brodman_18

This thread was better before you posted in it adam.... If you don't like it don't read it. And even better, don't make comment.

gutrunner

Gentleman's hour is the time for a stiff drink which is 5pm of a Friday after checking teams.  And lay off the preaching Adam.

SCADDICT

Quote from: adamjames78 on April 30, 2010, 02:07:03 AM
This is a football forum not a Lonely Hearts Club, tell it to Dr Phil Elephant Man!  As for the idea of reneging on trades before lock out, seriously why don’t we just make it unlimited trades for all you mud larks that are useless at the real thing.

To many morons involved in DT these days, was better when it was just the purists

lmao