EXV: 2017 / 2018 Trading Confirmation.

Started by nas, August 26, 2017, 07:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Croatia give: Will Snelling
Storm give: N51

Storm is willing to take a punt on him and we will take a chance on someone in the draft instead

Koop/Tom to confirm

Koop

Quote from: LF on September 09, 2017, 04:52:46 PM
Croatia give: Will Snelling
Storm give: N51

Storm is willing to take a punt on him and we will take a chance on someone in the draft instead

Koop/Tom to confirm

Confirmed. Done some nice things in the last 5/6 weeks in the SANFL and hope it is enough for another contract at only 20.

Scrads

Quote from: Atto on September 09, 2017, 03:30:06 PM
Sweden Gives: Daniel Howe + N18
Wolves Gives: Aaron Mullett + Daniel Venables + N26

Mullett will be good in helping out the defence and Venables is a young guy who I'm hoping will break out in 2018, picks are to even it up.

Scrads to confirm.

Apologies for the delay! I was after a MID and had some surplus in defence so was happy to let Mullett go. Love what young Daniel brings and don't mind giving up Venables as well to add him to my roster.

Ziplock

Quote from: Ziplock on September 07, 2017, 11:38:55 PM
Svalbard give: Hurn + N25
Bears give: Mumford + N20

Nas to confirm

This trade has been amended after being rejected to

Svalbard give: Hurn
Bears give: Mumford

Reasoning- the Bears have surplus rucks and Mumford has the shortest shelf life. Svalbard have a couple of backs and need a playing ruck. Although Mumford is a higher ranked ruck than Hurn is a defender, considering in Euros we field 56 backs a week as opposed to only 14 rucks, we see this as evening out.

To be honest, I feel like this trade was over policed and the original trade was well within reasonable grounds. But whatever.

Nas to confirm.

nas

Quote from: Ziplock on September 10, 2017, 11:48:00 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on September 07, 2017, 11:38:55 PM
Svalbard give: Hurn + N25
Bears give: Mumford + N20

Nas to confirm

This trade has been amended after being rejected to

Svalbard give: Hurn
Bears give: Mumford

Reasoning- the Bears have surplus rucks and Mumford has the shortest shelf life. Svalbard have a couple of backs and need a playing ruck. Although Mumford is a higher ranked ruck than Hurn is a defender, considering in Euros we field 56 backs a week as opposed to only 14 rucks, we see this as evening out.

To be honest, I feel like this trade was over policed and the original trade was well within reasonable grounds. But whatever.

Nas to confirm.

Trade redone & all said in the above.

Confirm.

elephants

@Holz we need some censorship here :P

Holz

Quote from: elephants on September 11, 2017, 12:02:15 PM

@Holz we need some censorship here :P

no censorship here, everyone can have their opinion.

we will see next year how this trade went.

Nige

You'll find it works out nicely for us every week because we'll actually have a ruck.  :P

Holz

Quote from: Nige on September 11, 2017, 12:29:40 PM
You'll find it works out nicely for us every week because we'll actually have a ruck.  :P

Yes its a great trade for the Valks.

elephants

Bashers Give: Nat 16 + Nat 48
Stallions Give: Dan Rich + N33

Spink to confirm.

Only a 74avg for Rich last year which is worthy of a D4/D5 position, hoping he can push 80+ in 2018 8)

Spinking

Quote from: elephants on September 13, 2017, 10:54:28 PM
Bashers Give: Nat 16 + Nat 48
Stallions Give: Dan Rich + N33

Spink to confirm.

Only a 74avg for Rich last year which is worthy of a D4/D5 position, hoping he can push 80+ in 2018 8)

Confirmed

Scrads

Wolves give: Nat 18 + Nat 68

Stallions give: Mason Wood + Rookie 37 + Rookie 51

Spinking to confirm.

I like Mason and was definitely keen on some forward depth. Also keen to boost my rookie-draft standing as usual so I've gained some late picks there to level out the late first-round Nat pick Spink gets.

Spinking

Quote from: Scrads on September 14, 2017, 09:21:55 PM
Wolves give: Nat 18 + Nat 68

Stallions give: Mason Wood + Rookie 37 + Rookie 51

Spinking to confirm.

I like Mason and was definitely keen on some forward depth. Also keen to boost my rookie-draft standing as usual so I've gained some late picks there to level out the late first-round Nat pick Spink gets.

Confirmed

Atto

Atto gives: Daniel McKenzie
nas gives: ND #27

McKenzie has not yet lived to the expectation I had on him so trying to find someone else. Strengthening the defence lately means he drops in the pecking order as well.

nas confirms

nas

Quote from: Atto on September 15, 2017, 01:02:31 AM
Atto gives: Daniel McKenzie
nas gives: ND #27

McKenzie has not yet lived to the expectation I had on him so trying to find someone else. Strengthening the defence lately means he drops in the pecking order as well.

nas confirms

D Mac may get a chance with the recent retirements at the Saints.

Confirm