EXV: 2017 / 2018 Trading Confirmation.

Started by nas, August 26, 2017, 07:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Bashers Give: B.Smith + N.Hrovat + D.Byrne-Jones + N12
Storm Give: L.Dahlhaus + T.Barrass

Reason: It has finally happened, after three years of speculation and persistent badgering from the Belgian Bashers trade team, they have their man. Luke Dahlhaus is a Basher. It cost us a starting defender, a starting forward, our first round pick and a very exciting young kid but we are very happy to have Lukey Dahl (hopefully) in our forward line next season. This trade helps the Storm with their mini-rebuild, adding 3 youngsters to their list who will all start for them one day (imo) along with another first round National Draft Pick.

Koop/Tomk to confirm!

TomK

Quote from: elephants on September 05, 2017, 04:14:26 PM
Bashers Give: B.Smith + N.Hrovat + D.Byrne-Jones + N12
Storm Give: L.Dahlhaus + T.Barrass

Reason: It has finally happened, after three years of speculation and persistent badgering from the Belgian Bashers trade team, they have their man. Luke Dahlhaus is a Basher. It cost us a starting defender, a starting forward, our first round pick and a very exciting young kid but we are very happy to have Lukey Dahl (hopefully) in our forward line next season. This trade helps the Storm with their mini-rebuild, adding 3 youngsters to their list who will all start for them one day (imo) along with another first round National Draft Pick.

Koop/Tomk to confirm!
Confirmed

Very sad to see Lukey Dahlhaus go but Brodie and DBJ provide much-needed help in the backline, along with Hrovat giving us some solid depth in the forward line and N12 to massively help with our rebuild; Tom Barrass going to the Bashers as well to give them a youngster and to even it out.

LF

Croatia give: Tom T Lynch + N19
Storm give: Trent Cotchin + N8

Sad to see to Lynch go,he is a top 10 forward but we feel Croatia is in a good place down forward so feel we can afford to let Lynch go.
Cotchin gives our midfield another boost up for next season in our pursuit to finally play finals

Tom/Koop to confirm

Koop

Quote from: LF on September 05, 2017, 04:49:48 PM
Croatia give: Tom T Lynch + N19
Storm give: Trent Cotchin + N8

Sad to see to Lynch go,he is a top 10 forward but we feel Croatia is in a good place down forward so feel we can afford to let Lynch go.
Cotchin gives our midfield another boost up for next season in our pursuit to finally play finals

Tom/Koop to confirm

Confirmed. TT is Dahl's replacement. Not a lot more to be said. :P Both averaged roughly the same so pick swap in there to cover swap of positions.

Spinking

Stallions give: Jason Johannisen + N38
Crushers give: Harley Balic + N8

Was looking to offload some older defenders, and have done that while netting a quality young player and a nice pick upgrade

LF

Quote from: Spinking on September 05, 2017, 10:12:05 PM
Stallions give: Jason Johannisen + N38
Crushers give: Harley Balic + N8

Was looking to offload some older defenders, and have done that while netting a quality young player and a nice pick upgrade

Confirm
We were after another starting defender because it was a coin flip most of this season as to who to field at D4.JJ is a solid option for us to fill that spot.

Holz

Hungary Trade: Nat Pick 1 + Mason Wood + Nathan Vardy
Spain Trade: Dyson Heppell

Reason: I love Rayner and as excited as i was to pick up Dustin Martin 2.0 the way trading evolved, im actually pushing for a flag which might sound crazy coming from the spoon winner.

Nathan Vardy just makes sense, lots reckon he has the number 2 spot at the eagles to NN Vardy combo is great.

Mason Wood, is really highly rated, signed a 4 year contract next year. Forward who drifts up the gronud. The issue is his body has held him back. I have forwards (albiet old) so the loss of him isnt a big deal for the next 2 years.

Spinking

Quote from: Holz on September 06, 2017, 03:53:22 PM
Hungary Trade: Nat Pick 1 + Mason Wood + Nathan Vardy
Spain Trade: Dyson Heppell

Reason: I love Rayner and as excited as i was to pick up Dustin Martin 2.0 the way trading evolved, im actually pushing for a flag which might sound crazy coming from the spoon winner.

Nathan Vardy just makes sense, lots reckon he has the number 2 spot at the eagles to NN Vardy combo is great.

Mason Wood, is really highly rated, signed a 4 year contract next year. Forward who drifts up the gronud. The issue is his body has held him back. I have forwards (albiet old) so the loss of him isnt a big deal for the next 2 years.

Confirmed. We are building a strong young list and although we are sad to see Heppell go, this continues to build our stable of high quality youth...

Ziplock

Svalbard give: Hurn + N25
Bears give: Mumford + N20

Nas to confirm

nas

Quote from: Ziplock on September 07, 2017, 11:38:55 PM
Svalbard give: Hurn + N25
Bears give: Mumford + N20

Nas to confirm

Couple of oldies moving between clubs.

Confirm.

LF

Croatia give: Mitch Wallis + Jamie MacMillan
Sweden give: Aaron Hall

Is no secret that Croatia is trying to push into finals and Hall should help us do that
Wth recent trade in of JJ this pushes MacMillan back down the starter list for us so we are fine to trade him out and Wallis also turned to a depth player so we are happy to let him go as well

Atto to confirm

Atto

Quote from: LF on September 08, 2017, 09:29:13 PM
Croatia give: Mitch Wallis + Jamie MacMillan
Sweden give: Aaron Hall

Is no secret that Croatia is trying to push into finals and Hall should help us do that
Wth recent trade in of JJ this pushes MacMillan back down the starter list for us so we are fine to trade him out and Wallis also turned to a depth player so we are happy to let him go as well

Atto to confirm

Confirm, Wallis will be useful in an otherwise weak forward line and MacMillian can definitely be a consistent starter for the team.

Scrads

The Wolves finally show up to the trade period!

Wolves give: Zac Williams + R39 + N40

Roulettes give: Jesse Hogan + N17

Have surplus quality defenders and a touch short in the forwards and I think it's the opposite case for Russia :)

Nost/Rids to confirm!

nostradamus

Quote from: Scrads on September 09, 2017, 12:57:48 PM
The Wolves finally show up to the trade period!

Wolves give: Zac Williams + R39 + N40

Roulettes give: Jesse Hogan + N17

Have surplus quality defenders and a touch short in the forwards and I think it's the opposite case for Russia :)

Nost/Rids to confirm!

Confirmed, we needed a quality young defender, likewise Scrads needed a quality young forward ........ picks to level it out.

Atto

Sweden Gives: Daniel Howe + N18
Wolves Gives: Aaron Mullett + Daniel Venables + N26

Mullett will be good in helping out the defence and Venables is a young guy who I'm hoping will break out in 2018, picks are to even it up.

Scrads to confirm.