EXV: 2017 / 2018 Trading Confirmation.

Started by nas, August 26, 2017, 07:43:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Koop on August 31, 2017, 07:47:52 PM
Quote from: elephants on August 31, 2017, 07:38:01 PM
Bashers Give: Trent Cotchin + Nick Vlastuin
Storm Give: Jarrod Witts + Rookie 8 + Rookie 22

Reason: We're off the Tiggy Train just as it is gaining momentum. Unfortunately for us, Sauce won't be around for ever. Acquiring Witts gives us a U2 who can swing into the ruck should anything happen to Sauce, and swing there permanently once Sauce hangs it up in 4-5 years time (GUN).

Farewell to long-term Bashers in Cotch and Vlast, their service to the club has been much appreciated.

Koop/Tomk to confirm!
'

Confirmed.

Cotchin gives us a third consistent captain option in the midfield alongside Clarrie & Wines.

Vlastuin averaged 82 in the last 7 weeks and could really make 2018 his own. Was played forward for whatever reason at points this year but when back averaged a solid 77 overall uninjured.

Sad to see Witts go in all honesty, but think we were compensated fairly with how short we are on good defenders.

Approved.

Cotchin is only 2 years older then Witts and we know he is a rock solid mid premo. No superstar anymore but still very handy.

Now the gap is still big due to age and position, however have looked into vlaustin. His 66 average is deceiving. He has put up front for a few games and sucked he also got injured.

He picked up 82 in his last 7 weeks of the season. 6/7 80+ scores too. Defenders are very sort out in this comp.

In terms of the rookie its a weaker crop this year so no issue with them

Holz

Quote from: Holz on August 31, 2017, 11:10:53 AM
Hungary Trade: Ryan Lester
Iceland Trade: Matt Suckling

Reason: I have needed defender bad and have options up front. Suckers better scoring but older.

Approved:

Reason from outside source: defenders are short in this comp so you've gotta give a bit and Lester has only just broken out and still avgs less than Suckers. Is 4 years his junior though at a side that is meant to be on the up, all in all very even trade

elephants

Recruiting department at the Bashers working tirelessly at the moment.

Bashers Give: N27 + R54
Bears Give: J.McVeigh + N48

Fairly sure the Swans won't be giving Jarrad McVeigh and his calves a new contract, so I'll be sweating on him getting offers from elsewhere and relocating his family for another 1-2 years at another club, but I'm willing to take the risk. Nas gets himself a second round pick and a late dig at the rookie pool. Love it when a trade is done in a handful of PMs!

Nas to confirm

nas

Quote from: elephants on September 01, 2017, 12:37:02 PM
Recruiting department at the Bashers working tirelessly at the moment.

Bashers Give: N28 + R54
Bears Give: J.McVeigh + N49

Fairly sure the Swans won't be giving Jarrad McVeigh and his calves a new contract, so I'll be sweating on him getting offers from elsewhere and relocating his family for another 1-2 years at another club, but I'm willing to take the risk. Nas gets himself a second round pick and a late dig at the rookie pool. Love it when a trade is done in a handful of PMs!

Nas to confirm

Bashers taking a risk, Bears get another 2nd round draft pick & could be a surprise in the late RD pick available.

Confirm.

elephants

Bashers Give: Brayden Sier
Bison Give: Rookie Pick 16 + Rookie Pick 30

Reason: Huggy likes Sier (N30ish from last season) while I'm keen to punt on the rookie draft!

LH to confirm 8)

LaHug

Quote from: elephants on September 01, 2017, 01:20:43 PM
Bashers Give: Brayden Sier
Bison Give: Rookie Pick 16 + Rookie Pick 30

Reason: Huggy likes Sier (N30ish from last season) while I'm keen to punt on the rookie draft!

LH to confirm 8)

Confirmed. I like Sier more than I like anyone in the Rookie draft after the first 2 picks. We'll see if I'm wrong though :P

Atto

Sweden gives: Blicavs and nat 47
Russia gives: Tom Bell + rook 13

I'm taking a huge punt on Bell however my forward depth is basically none so will be beneficial if he just even plays. Obtaining Rook 13 makes me happier in other current trade negotiations.

Rids

Quote from: Atto on September 01, 2017, 02:13:00 PM
Sweden gives: Blicavs and nat 47
Russia gives: Tom Bell + rook 13

I'm taking a huge punt on Bell however my forward depth is basically none so will be beneficial if he just even plays. Obtaining Rook 13 makes me happier in other current trade negotiations.

Confirmed.

Bell is a solid fwd who has averaged 70ish in years gone by. Had an injury affected season this year. Atto was also keen on the rookie pick. Blicavs has lost his role a little in the Cats midfield but we are happy to take the punt on him. We got a late nat pick back due to the amount of retirements we have had already from the Roulettes.

elephants

Bashers Give: Bachar Houli
Hulks Give: Josh J Kennedy + Nat Pick 15 + Rook Pick 15

Can you smell what the Bashers are cooking? Pretty simply, needed a big KPF to support Buddy and JJK is the man.

Holz to confirm

Holz

Quote from: elephants on September 01, 2017, 04:43:56 PM
Bashers Give: Bachar Houli
Hulks Give: Josh J Kennedy + Nat Pick 15 + Rook Pick 15

Can you smell what the Bashers are cooking? Pretty simply, needed a big KPF to support Buddy and JJK is the man.

Holz to confirm

Confirmed.

I had no backline last year and I have bulk forwards. Actually not rebuilding the team was fine last year just injured and position wise to weak down back.

Rids

Someone probably should fix the numbering of the national draft. I know it is currently breaking my spreadsheet for EXV.

Pretty sure the Holz trade is nat #16 (Bison have a priority pick #15).

nas

Quote from: Rids on September 01, 2017, 05:04:48 PM
Someone probably should fix the numbering of the national draft. I know it is currently breaking my spreadsheet for EXV.

There was discussion revthis, Hulks were 15, then 16 Bison. I / Holz haven't change the numbers from 15. > 72 by one as yet. Will get to it.

nas

Quote from: nas on September 01, 2017, 05:17:04 PM

There was discussion re this, Hulks were 15, then 16 Bison. I / Holz haven't change the numbers from 15. > 72 by one as yet. Will get to it.

All in order as of now.

Rids

Quote from: nas on September 01, 2017, 06:13:12 PM
Quote from: nas on September 01, 2017, 05:17:04 PM

There was discussion re this, Hulks were 15, then 16 Bison. I / Holz haven't change the numbers from 15. > 72 by one as yet. Will get to it.

All in order as of now.

Legend! Cheers matey

elephants

Bashers Give: Jackson Trengove
Bears Give: Tom Sheridan

Bit of depth for depth here, happier to punt on the pure WA boy over the filthy Vic scum

Nas to confirm