what is the worst sport to watch on tv

Started by blue, May 19, 2012, 02:35:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: crabapples on May 19, 2012, 12:08:12 PM
Olympic walking lol .. Pretty funny though
When I was scrolling, I thought I saw a completely different word to walking....

Gotta say I got into Olympic walking a few times! Can get quite intense at times ;D.

I think V8/Nascar and Golf for me when it comes to watching, as I've watched quite a few sports and could get somewhat into them. Probably just when I watched them, it wasn't exciting :P.

blue

Quote from: valkorum on May 23, 2012, 05:33:12 PM
Quote from: blue on May 23, 2012, 04:35:33 PM
nascar is good, but im not sure if i agree with it. couple of weeks ago marcus ambrose was 2 laps down in about 30 spot,there was a crash, yellow flag and he didn't pit, gets him back 1 lap, then they give him a wave around to get him on the lead lap and he finishes in top 10 ( wins heaps of cash and didn't look like it the whole race ). they could just cut it down to a 10 lap free for all

He got the wave around cos he was the 1st placed car 1 lap behind the leaders.  They do this at every yellow flag.  It's actually a pretty cool rule as it gets more cars involved in the race and doesnt let it just become a bore fest like the F1 where its the same 2 - 4 cars winning every race - being a mile ahead of anyone else.

And that does make it more exciting, but i thought all cars are stock. so the bloke who does all the hard work and gets him self a few seconds in front all of a sudden hits a yellow flag with a few laps to go and ends up 15 because he had tyres that are 5 laps older. as i said i love it not sure i agree with it

Windigo

I don't mind watching golf from time to time. It amazes me how they can get a ball to land so perfectly.  :P

But I hated baseball when it was on ONE HD....It was on more than flowering Two & Half Men.

crabapples

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 23, 2012, 08:30:04 PM
When I was scrolling, I thought I saw a completely different word to walking....

Gotta say I got into Olympic walking a few times! Can get quite intense at times ;D.

Lol, do u remember the controversy, i think at sydney wen the aussie chick got DQ for having both feet off the ground LOL!!.. Very intense

picker_man

Quote from: crabapples on May 24, 2012, 03:00:56 PM

Gotta say I got into Olympic walking a few times! Can get quite intense at times ;D .

Lol, do u remember the controversy, i think at sydney wen the aussie chick got DQ for having both feet off the ground LOL!!.. Very intense

haha I never watched walking before, will prolly never watch it again but i got into that race cause the aussie chick was leading and when she got the red flag going into the stadium i was going off haha

crabapples

;D

The whole country never knew it existed i reckon and were shattered!

oh man stupidest idea ever

Justin Bieber

Quote from: picker_man on May 24, 2012, 04:40:37 PM
Quote from: crabapples on May 24, 2012, 03:00:56 PM

Gotta say I got into Olympic walking a few times! Can get quite intense at times ;D .
haha I never watched walking before, will prolly never watch it again but i got into that race cause the aussie chick was leading and when she got the red flag going into the stadium i was going off haha
Bahaha, why it can get so intense! Only watch it when Olympics roll around though as good to watch once every 4 years :P.

PowerBug

Quote from: PowerBug on May 19, 2012, 11:11:00 AM
Every sport can be exciting if you are watching the right teams/drivers/players. It all depends on who is playing.
I still stand by this comment. :D

redevilfc

Quote from: Jukes on May 20, 2012, 09:46:14 PM
Yeah all endurance sports (cycling, marathons etc.) are all mega boring.
yep this is it good call

elephants

Surprised at the hate for Baseball, I think its pretty good.

Cicjose

Quote from: elephants on May 29, 2012, 11:31:31 PM
Surprised at the hate for Baseball, I think its pretty good.

to play sure.......

to watch..........................

crabapples

Quote from: PowerBug on May 29, 2012, 10:45:42 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on May 19, 2012, 11:11:00 AM
Every sport can be exciting if you are watching the right teams/drivers/players. It all depends on who is playing.
I still stand by this comment. :D

I second that motion

upthemaidens

Quote from: Jukes on May 20, 2012, 09:46:14 PM
Yeah all endurance sports (cycling, marathons etc.) are all mega boring.
ummm  bathurst, you saying that bathurst is boring?

chrisuzz

Love the atmosphere in darts! though im positive everyones smashed! ;D

Dont mind watching poker too! :P

Cicjose