Main Menu

Melbourne Discussion

Started by Purple 77, April 06, 2014, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Jimmy Munro the best of the non-Dees for Casey. get around him!  8)

Purple 77

Quote from: ossie85 on April 28, 2016, 09:43:47 AM
Quote from: Purple 77 on April 27, 2016, 08:07:33 PM
Dunno guys, I'm tempted to temporarily change my Hulk picture to Petracca in the lead up to this game.

But I feel like if I cheat him, he'll cheat me?

Hogan = Hulk, Petracca = Petr Acca = Peter Parker = Spider-Man?

I like your thinking  ;)

Unfortunately Petracca is twice the size of him :P

Quote from: Nige on April 28, 2016, 09:56:58 AM

Have heard of this guy from quite some time now, I think we were looking at maybe rookie drafting him last year

Nige

Quote from: Purple 77 on April 28, 2016, 12:02:49 PM
Quote from: Nige on April 28, 2016, 09:56:58 AM

Have heard of this guy from quite some time now, I think we were looking at maybe rookie drafting him last year
Been following his progress since he made the switch from hockey (which he was flowering insane at) because I went to high school with him and his dad is my counsellor. He's been really good at VFL level every year and I've been hoping he gets a chance at AFL level, even if he's rookied.

Purple 77

Welp. That was shower.

But really, we can't expect lows weren't going to happen this year.

Demonland slashing wrists is pathetic lol, win next week then they'll be praising the team again. One even said Petracca is like Toumpas  ::)

GG saints, were too good on the day.

Purple 77

Also, Melbourne will win next week.

... Who do we play?

Ugh, I hate that that is a thing.

Barra13

Trengove had a heavy tag all this game from reports. Still managed 28.  :o

Brayshaw copped the footy to the back of the head and didn't play on. He is fine though.

Big Mac

Interesting that Oliver wasn't in the bests despite having a blinder on the stats sheet

Would have thought he comes straight back in this week

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Big  Mac on May 02, 2016, 01:17:42 PM
Interesting that Oliver wasn't in the bests despite having a blinder on the stats sheet

Would have thought he comes straight back in this week

sounds like a real in and under game, 21 handballs, 16 tackles. hope he comes back in cos he's still sitting on my bench!

Purple 77

16 tackles for Clayton!

I'd say he is a shoe in for this week. Michie has been fairly consistent too, as has Trenners. I watch on with interest at the selection table this week.

Perhaps:

IN: White, Oliver, Garland
OUT: Hunt, Frost, Harmes?

Just anyone that can defend please.

tbagrocks

The Llamas could use Trenners back soon in that kind of form 8)

Brayshaw cant seem to take a trick though! But good to see Kennedy playing well at the Dees after such a brilliant junior career! Was hopeful the Crows would nab him back home :-\  Good Glenelg boy after all!

But really, it's all about Maxi and Viney! Fighting it out for the Bluey, Love those boys! 8)

Purple 77

Lol, indeed tbag!  8)

Viv Michie 10 i50s is also a really good stat.

LF

Newton appears to be having some decent games as well since coming back from injury,is he playing mids,forwards or a bit of both do you know?

Purple 77

Quote from: LF on May 02, 2016, 07:21:58 PM
Newton appears to be having some decent games as well since coming back from injury,is he playing mids,forwards or a bit of both do you know?

I've always liked Ben Newton; but apparently he doesn't do exactly what the coaches tell him or something, which doesn't help his case for a game.

Yeah a midfield/forward I believe. I think that was his first or second full game, so credit to him.

LF

Purple 77

Probably for the best  :(

Brayshaw was never a chance to come back in this week anyway. But Salem hurts  :-\