British 2015 Trades and Rulings

Started by Ringo, September 01, 2015, 09:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhello

Leeds Give: Nathan Vardy + N37
Manchester Give: Luke McDonald

Just adding N37 to help even things out.

Torpedo10

Ringo

Trade Period 2 will commence at 9:00am AEDT Tuesday 8th December and Conclude at midnight 13th February.  Happy trading.

Remember Trade Period 2 is a one for one basis and remember the total 15 movements as well.

JBs-Hawks

Huddersfield trade: Sam Gray

Nottingham trade: Matt Rosa

LF

nrich102

Bradford Trade: Nick Smith
Breakers Trade: Adam Cooney

We need defenders, Dave needs forwards. That easy.

GL to confirm.

GoLions

Quote from: nrich102 on February 13, 2016, 04:13:21 PM
Bradford Trade: Nick Smith
Breakers Trade: Adam Cooney

We need defenders, Dave needs forwards. That easy.

GL to confirm.
Confirmed. With Crameri being suspended, really needed another forward to cover, as I don't trust Higgins and LeCras to play a full season :P
Don't mind Cooney's age, as I'll have Cramers back next season anyway.

iZander

Michael Hurley + Charlie Dixon for Ben Cunnington + Lachie Plowman

Probably a bit of overpay but my forward line can go without Dixon and Hurley out for the year most likely, even if an injunction is achieved its still going to hang over their heads. Adding Cunnington to mid my betters my best XV and increases finals hopes :P

iZander

SydneyRox

Quote from: iZander on February 14, 2016, 02:27:09 PM
Michael Hurley + Charlie Dixon for Ben Cunnington + Lachie Plowman

Probably a bit of overpay but my forward line can go without Dixon and Hurley out for the year most likely, even if an injunction is achieved its still going to hang over their heads. Adding Cunnington to mid my betters my best XV and increases finals hopes :P

iZander

confirm. Dixon will help my fwds this year and Hurley is a premium scorer, too bad i will have to wait till next year. With Swan losing Dpp and Crouch ready to go I think I have got all the value from cunningham i could to improve my def and fwd

nostradamus

Wow, congrats SR huge trade there mate, a hands down, slam-dunk massive win for you there  8)