50 reasons why Collingwood is better than Carlton.

Started by Cruiseon, April 07, 2010, 08:41:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

fidou

Quote from: Cruiseon on April 04, 2013, 11:02:16 PM
Quote from: fidou on April 04, 2013, 04:14:43 PM
Not bad timing. You would have to think the woods are favourites this week with 2 recognised forwards in Cloke and Lynch to our no forwards and Eddie breaking his jaw is bad timing.

However after watching "the club" this week and seeing Eddie say after Russell backing into a pack showing courage "we've got the carlton out of him". I just wanted to get into the TV and show him a bit of what carlton could do. Made me so mad. I'm so geared to watch this match and see the blues win. Anyway all the best and I hope its a great spectacle.

On another note what Collingwood did for the kid with cancer was quite special and well done.

Fidou, i'd prefer if you showed a little less class, it gets in the way of the hate & spite in the build-up to such games. Nice words.

One thing Coll v Carlton has rarely produced in the last 10 years is close games. I reckon the average margin would be over 6 goals, not sure I could handle a nail-biter.
Well if that's what it takes to be a collingwood supporter, a drop in class. Well I don't think I will be selling my BMW for a Datsun 180B.

Cruiseon

That's more like it.  ;)

A 120Y in good nick is considered a vintage car these days.

Cruiseon

What a lovely day at the football.

Things don't get much better.

McRooster

Reason 2,342... because Collingwood are vegetarian or is it because...

ossie85

Took our coach, still not as good. See you in September! Oh wait....

Cruiseon

Glad you did it Oz. it was fun watching Carlton supporters leave at the 9 minute mark of the 4th quarter.

They took our coach, lost to the Pies twice and are now in 11th spot. Ratts thrashed the Pies twice & had them in the 8 this time last year. Its Dennis Pagan all over again.

Capper

T Dog

The 2 best games to win each season...Carlton at home and Carlton away.....Go Pies.. ;D

fidou

Great  week-end, the Blues get up by a point and Collingwood go down to Gold Coast!

fidou

Thanks for tiring out the young suns last week it gave a easier win in the end.

ossie85

elephants

T Dog

Quote from: elephants on July 27, 2013, 06:54:57 PM
Meanwhile Pies are in strife vs the Giants :P

ah ..its called resting up before a big month... ;D