Woofys team

Started by woofy, April 27, 2010, 04:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woofy

Thanks mate, If Tippett ends the year averaging 70-80 points a game I'd be so happy. I'll save a double trade upgrading him! Price is tempting but I wouldn't touch him if I were you. Unless he starts stringing some consistant scores.

woofy

hey guys

goddard,enright,hodge,goodwin,grundy,waters,maguire
nason,webberley

ablett,swan,selwood,barlow,cassisi,dal santo
martin,shuey.

sandilands,Tippett
warnock,Prato

brown,rok,gia,gray,ziebell,pods,goodes
davis,lobbe

10 trades left with $26,500 in the bank.

with maguire always as my final upgrade in my backline and gray sitting on the bench waiting for pavlich to drop in price I think it's time to do three trades in the next two weeks. This will leave me 7 trades left and only tippett to upgrade.

Martin>gsybert
maguire>Gilbert

gray>pavlich next week

I'm going for league win sitting on 8th in a competitive league. Thought about hurn/carrazzo/duffield/gilbee/shaw for maguire but most teams have them already and non have Gilbert.

Opinions please?

Justin Bieber

NONE has Gilbert :o :o. Looks like the unique pick who can still score. Good run home doesn't hurt you either ;).

7 trades left with only 1 upgrade left (if he doesn't return to form) should be good enough to cover LTI's and finals.

Same back benchies as me ;D. Great cover ain't it :D.

enzedder

With Webberley out  & Maguire out for 2-4 might be a good idea to get Gilbert...I got him last week

woofy

cheers for the replies guys, webberley out made the decision easier to do the maguire to glbert trade although i had to trade out martin to gsybert to fund the trade plus the trade next week.

OUT- maguire and martin
IN- gysbert and gilbert

Goddard,enright,hodge,goodwin,grundy,waters,gilbert
nason,webberley

gysbert,shuey.

sandilands,Tippett
warnock,Prato

brown,rok,gia,gray,ziebell,pods,goodes
davis,lobbe

8 trades left with $108,000 in the bank.

Will be doing gray to pavlch next week leavng me with 7 trades left.

any opinions/ideas guys?

cheers

woofy

OUT- gray
IN- pavlich

nason,webberley

gysbert,shuey.

sandilands,Tippett
warnock,Prato

brown,rok,gia,pavlich,ziebell,pods,goodes
davis,lobbe

7 trades left with $29,500 in the bank.

any opinions/ideas guys?

cheers

Jayman

only thing ur team needs now is a double trade to upgrade Ziebell to maybe Franklin?

enzedder

Looks good Woofy.
I'd suggest sitting tight and wait and see on J Brown in the coming weeks...may be a double trade with Davis or Ziebell to get  N Reiwoldt after he's played 2 games and dropped some $
With 7 trades left you have some for finals but need to make sure you don't waste the precious few left.

McRooster

Quote from: enzedder on June 26, 2010, 12:19:35 PM
Looks good Woofy.
I'd suggest sitting tight and wait and see on J Brown in the coming weeks...may be a double trade with Davis or Ziebell to get  N Reiwoldt after he's played 2 games and dropped some $
With 7 trades left you have some for finals but need to make sure you don't waste the precious few left.
x2

Meatloaf said it best enzedder..."You took the words right out of my mouth"

woofy

cheers for the suggestions guys

yup it looks as though tippett has found some form and ziebell will be the one to upgrade first. hopefully brown comes back soon, would like to keep davis as a mpp with grundy and might do a nason>strijk when his on the bubble. ziebell to the likes of didak,harvey,franklin or as you guys suggested roo sr if his fit and firing. sitting tight this round with what should be an easy win in league.

woofy

nason,webberley

gysbert,shuey.

sandilands,Tippett
warnock,Prato

brown,rok,gia,pavlich,ziebell,pods,goodes
davis,lobbe

7 trades left with $29,500 in the bank.

so tippett has continued his good form backing it up with a monster 153 points so I won't have to upgrade him. My problem now is what I should do with barlow and ziebell? I have thought of a few options and would like your opinions guys/girls....

Option 1 - barlow>Judd/montagna ziebell>higgins

option 2 - barlow>Judd/montagna nason>strijk
                next week ziebell>Harvey/didak or rioli if he has a downer.

Option 3 -  barlow>chapman nason>strijk
                  Next week ziebell>Harvey/didak

option 4 - barlow>judd/montagna nason>strijk
                Next week ziebell>chapman gysbert>mcneil

yeah option 4 is abit of a waste on trades but what are your opinions on these options? 

Cheers

enzedder

Option 2...looks better to me...in that I'd rather have Didak to Higgins. Obvious drawback is it's an extra trade. Pies have a good run home...and Dids has been consistent around 100 a game...worth it I reckon.

woofy

thanks for ya opinion but i think ill go higgins... trades are getting thin and if higgins doesnt injure himself again i think he can avg 90+ like the start of the year.

woofy

OUT - barlow and ziebell
IN - Judd and higgins

nason,webberley

ablett,swan,selwood,Judd,cassisi,dal santo
gysbert,shuey.

sandilands,Tippett
warnock,Prato

brown,rok,gia,pavlich,higgins,pods,goodes
davis,lobbe

5 trades left with $4,600 in the bank.

woofy

2 losses in 2 weeks sitting 6th on league ladder. Should I be panicking? do I need to make some changes? I was thinking Tippett to cox straight trade and make 50k off it at the same time leaving me with 4 trades left. Tippett has a b/e of like 150 whereas cox has b/e of about 75. Adelaide on the up and Wes coast on the down! Hrmssssss

Thoughts people? Cheers...