Main Menu

2015 finals

Started by frenzy, March 26, 2015, 10:47:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Black in for Petrie. Definitely wood have preferred to see a certain someone else get a run. An effort to increase Black's trade value perhaps?

Big Mac

Quote from: roo boys! on July 16, 2015, 07:30:31 PM
Black in for Petrie. Definitely wood have preferred to see a certain someone else get a run. An effort to increase Black's trade value perhaps?

I'd suggest a few other people may have the wood over Black

roo boys!

Quote from: Big  Mac on July 16, 2015, 07:48:48 PM

If Freo maintain their interest I'd definitely be showing him the Daw come seasons end

Big Mac

Quote from: roo boys! on July 16, 2015, 07:50:03 PM

If Freo maintain their interest I'd definitely be showing him the Daw come seasons end

Yep he would certainly Garner some interest if placed on the trade table

frenzy

Quote from: Big  Mac on July 16, 2015, 07:55:46 PM

You could be Wright, we'll just have to Waite and see, hope all ends Wells.

roo boys!

Quote from: frenzy on July 16, 2015, 10:22:16 PM
Quote from: Big  Mac on July 16, 2015, 07:55:46 PM

You could be Wright, we'll just have to Waite and see, hope all ends Wells.
Geez this is a lot to Swallow at once, it was just a pun I didn't think it would Turner into something this big!

Ricochet

so North have a ridiculous amount of players with names that can fit easily into a pun :o

roo boys!

Quote from: Ricochet on July 17, 2015, 11:02:04 AM
so North have a ridiculous amount of players with names that can fit easily into a pun :o
or their supporter base are remarkably intelligent wordsmiths

Nah, the first one  ;D

T Dog

TexR74

Anyone else backing the rebuild at the end of the season? I'd tippett

frenzy

Quote from: TexR74 on July 17, 2015, 09:35:51 PM
Anyone else backing the rebuild at the end of the season? I'd tippett

Wood like to see Brad Scott shown the Daw.

I see Harper named Emergency this week for Boomers 400th. :o

frenzy

Yay into the eight for the first time this season.     8)

frenzy

Need and should do a Ross Lyon this week and tank the dead rubber. Rest as many as possible against the Tigers this week, because your only risking injury and probably playing the Tigers in the first final.

roo boys!

If Goldy, Petrie, Boomer want rests they can have them. The midfield group would be raring to get out there after a poor showing last week though and I'm tipping Scott would have had a few things to say to them today, can't really see any of them getting the week off

Holz

Quote from: frenzy on August 31, 2015, 06:37:47 PM
Need and should do a Ross Lyon this week and tank the dead rubber. Rest as many as possible against the Tigers this week, because your only risking injury and probably playing the Tigers in the first final.

I guess getting a win on the team your playing the week after is a factor too. Saying that going full strength and losing would be terrible. At least if you mass rest and lose you can say you were resting.