Cricket Draft - England

Started by Boomz, December 09, 2011, 06:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

That's not fair. I was clicking post from 8:59:30 but it kept coming up with " 1 or 2 new posts, you may want to change your post" thing. There should be a 5 second leeway for someone who tries to post but that comes up. My team is  stuffed if I don't get any of those players.

DazBurg

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 10, 2011, 09:19:15 PM
That's not fair. I was clicking post from 8:59:30 but it kept coming up with " 1 or 2 new posts, you may want to change your post" thing. There should be a 5 second leeway for someone who tries to post but that comes up. My team is  stuffed if I don't get any of those players.
use the quick reply then down the bottom ;)

don't worry BB i only have 2 players

bomberboy0618

I have Cam White and thats it. Surely you cant be in that bad a position :P

Maca24

Tough Tits. Its the same for everyone.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Maca24 on December 10, 2011, 09:21:55 PM
Tough Tits. Its the same for everyone.
LOLOLOLOL

Torpedo10

I'll live with it but still it was only 4 seconds. This is supposed to be a game where you try to get the best team. If I put the post up 4 seconds later it means I am prepared to pay that amount of money for the players. I would think that if I was 4 seconds away you would give me or anyone else a break if it happened to them.

Boomz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 10, 2011, 09:29:07 PM
I'll live with it but still it was only 4 seconds. This is supposed to be a game where you try to get the best team. If I put the post up 4 seconds later it means I am prepared to pay that amount of money for the players. I would think that if I was 4 seconds away you would give me or anyone else a break if it happened to them.

No I wouldn't & I won't now... That is the point of a deadline...

Torpedo10

Ringo

Quote from: Boomz on December 10, 2011, 08:59:58 PM
Davies 110k
Morgan 1.4mill

Front bar is still showing me as succesful bid looking at time Boomz adjustments were made prior to 8.00.  Boomz listing in his team and I am comfortable with that if time quoted is correct FF Time

Boomz

Quote from: Ringo on December 10, 2011, 10:05:37 PM
Quote from: Boomz on December 10, 2011, 08:59:58 PM
Davies 110k
Morgan 1.4mill

Front bar is still showing me as succesful bid looking at time Boomz adjustments were made prior to 8.00.  Boomz listing in his team and I am comfortable with that if time quoted is correct FF Time

Sorry don't get it? :S On mine it says I got in 2 seconds before the deadline...

EDIT: Sorry just checked and I forgot to update Morgan on the front page. Sorry  :-[

Nails

Quote from: Torpedo10 on December 10, 2011, 09:29:07 PM

"Better 3 hours too soon, than a minute too late" - William Shakespeare.

roo boys!

Don't complain BB, I have absolutely no-one...consider yourself lucky you have White!