Started by ossie85, August 31, 2014, 04:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: JROO8 on September 01, 2014, 09:21:09 PM
Another trade for AK/RD :o

New York give: Pick 44
Mexico City give: Michael Firrito

AK/RD to confirm.

Confirmed. Firrito gives us some def depth, and on the back of this year should be good to go around for another year or 2

RaisyDaisy

Surprise Surprise - Another trade for New York

New York give: Mark Blicavs and Darcy Lang
Cape Town give: Nathan Vardy and Jamie Bennell

Memphistopheles

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 02, 2014, 05:44:39 PM
Surprise Surprise - Another trade for New York

New York give: Mark Blicavs and Darcy Lang
Cape Town give: Nathan Vardy and Jamie Bennell

Confirm.

Both Chumps and I are happy with this one.

Seems pretty fair both ways - Vardy could be better than Blicavs if he gets his body right but it's a big if in our opinion, while Bennell and Lang balance out.

Lang we think will be better long term but Bennell is established in the Eagles team which works in his favour and is a defender which are scarcer than midfielders.

Nails

Buenos Aires Dildos trade: Shaun Burgoyne
Sao Paulo Poomas trade: Mitch Wallis

if Pumas want to add points to their side, that'd be okay too

CrowsFan

Quote from: Nails on September 02, 2014, 11:20:39 PM
Buenos Aires Dildos trade: Shaun Burgoyne
Sao Paulo Poomas trade: Mitch Wallis

if Pumas want to add points to their side, that'd be okay too
Confirmed.

Gives me some solid defense scoring for a season so I don't have to rely on Tony Armstrong!

RaisyDaisy

New York give: Pick 10, Tom Nicholls and Ben Griffiths
New Dehli give: Mitch Duncan and Pick 24

Rico/Ele to confirm

Ricochet

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 02, 2014, 11:36:27 PM
New York give: Pick 10, Tom Nicholls and Ben Griffiths
New Dehli give: Mitch Duncan and Pick 24

Rico/Ele to confirm
Confirmed. Losing a premo fwd in Duncan hurts but we really needed a young gun ruckman and hopefully Nicholls turns into one

Holz

Dublin trade: Charlie Dixon + Jack Watts
Berlin trade: Dayne Zorko + Pick 12

Very tentative about trading Dixon as fully fit he is an absolute monster. 98.5 average last year unsubbed and high 80s this year. He is abit of an injury worry and Zorko is much safer in that regard, I do think he will slip next year with rich and redden back but hopefully not to low 80s like last year. Watts has shown glimpses of the reason i gave up Barlow for him. I still think he can come good under Roos but im alright letting him go for a decent pick.

Purple 77

Quote from: Holzman on September 03, 2014, 05:53:38 PM
Dublin trade: Charlie Dixon + Jack Watts
Berlin trade: Dayne Zorko + Pick 12

Very tentative about trading Dixon as fully fit he is an absolute monster. 98.5 average last year unsubbed and high 80s this year. He is abit of an injury worry and Zorko is much safer in that regard, I do think he will slip next year with rich and redden back but hopefully not to low 80s like last year. Watts has shown glimpses of the reason i gave up Barlow for him. I still think he can come good under Roos but im alright letting him go for a decent pick.

Confirmed.

It's a risky deal, no doubt. Best case scenario, Dixon doesn't get injured, and averages 90+, Watts reaches his potential and does like wise, and Zorko adopts his forward role with Rich and Redden in the team and goes back down.

On the other side of the spectrum, and just as likely, Dixon keeps getting injured, Watts continues to be frustrating and Zorko goes 110.

But, in my pursuit of forwards, I get two young ones with a lot of promise, not severely capped by their scoring by being a KPP. This one helps my team nicely. Pick 12 could have been handy... but likely not to draft an impact player in the next 2-3 years.

Jay

Pacific give: Jason Johanissen + NAT pick 41
Tokyo give: Alex Fasolo + NAT pick 81

Boomz to confirm.

Boomz

Quote from: Jayman on September 03, 2014, 06:25:14 PM
Pacific give: Jason Johanissen + NAT pick 41
Tokyo give: Alex Fasolo + NAT pick 81

Boomz to confirm.

Confirmed. Johanissen will only improve & has shown a fair bit as a defender. Pick 41 just evens it up considering Fasolo is the more accomplished player so far but not a massive loss.

Holz

Dublin give: Ciaryn Sheehan + Kieran Harper
Mexico give: Daniel Currie + Pick 73

taking a loss on this trade big time but im trying to avoid a grandfinal repeat.  Both my guys have potential if given a shot. Currie will only play if Goldy misses, which probably wont happen. Im feeling Safer with Goldy Currie Moller Holmes

Jroo

Quote from: Holzman on September 03, 2014, 07:24:32 PM
Mexico give: Daniel Currie + Pick 73 91

taking a loss on this trade big time but im trying to avoid a grandfinal repeat.  Both my guys have potential if given a shot. Currie will only play if Goldy misses, which probably wont happen. Im feeling Safer with Goldy Currie Moller Holmes
I've already traded pick 73, so changed to 91.

Holz to confirm.

Holz

Quote from: JROO8 on September 03, 2014, 07:39:27 PM
Quote from: Holzman on September 03, 2014, 07:24:32 PM
Mexico give: Daniel Currie + Pick 73 91

I've already traded pick 73, so changed to 91.

Holz to confirm.

done

Jukes

Moscow trade: Heath Shaw
New York trade: Luke McDonald and David Armitage

RD/AK to confirm