WXV Grand Final 2014: Pumas v Destroyers

Started by ossie85, August 25, 2014, 05:55:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

ossie85

CrowsFan

Defense getting massively stretched now! Walker, Waters, Whitecross and now Harwood all not playing (or haven't played this year) who would be considered regulars when fit...

CrowsFan

Oh and to answer your question about debutantes, no this year I don't think I will be playing any. The bigger question is whether Minson will get his way back in to the side...

Torp

CrowsFan

Toga

Wow, Goldy out just made things a whole lot more interesting ;)

Nige

Maybe tipping the Pumas was an inspired move after all.  ;)

roo boys!

Quote from: Honey Badger on August 28, 2014, 08:21:44 PM
Defense getting massively stretched now! Walker, Waters, Whitecross and now Harwood all not playing (or haven't played this year) who would be considered regulars when fit...
Sounds to me like you need some defensive depth ;)

CrowsFan

Quote from: roo boys! on August 28, 2014, 09:26:18 PM
Will still have 3 people playing averaging above 74, so looks like a fair bit of depth to me :P

CrowsFan

I see now that Goldy is out some people have voted on me winning!

Does Holz not have a backup ruck to play, or will there be an OOP ruck?

Nige

Quote from: Honey Badger on August 28, 2014, 09:48:37 PM

Holz's rucks are Goldy, Charlie Dixon and Jason Holmes. He'll be playing an OOP ruck.

roo boys!

Quote from: Honey Badger on August 28, 2014, 09:31:25 PM
Will still have 3 people playing averaging above 74, so looks like a fair bit of depth to me :P
In that case I'll probably have to take some of them off you.... that's nearly a walk up start in my defence  :-[

CrowsFan

Quote from: NigeyS on August 28, 2014, 09:54:17 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on August 28, 2014, 09:48:37 PM

Holz's rucks are Goldy, Charlie Dixon and Jason Holmes. He'll be playing an OOP ruck.
Hmm interesting...

Quote from: roo boys! on August 28, 2014, 09:57:54 PM
Quote from: Honey Badger on August 28, 2014, 09:31:25 PM
In that case I'll probably have to take some of them off you.... that's nearly a walk up start in my defence  :-[
Haha to be fair 2 of those are Tony Armstrong (4 matches) and Matt Buntine (6 matches). Now just have to decide who to play as D4... Roberton, Simon White or Silvagni. None of them really fill you with much confidence... :-\

Holz

I could handle any injury but goldy and Dixon.

Annoyingly I have a full squad except my two rucks.

Game on, I beat the pumas by around the difference of losing goldy. I'll be the outsider now but the rest of the team can still carry the load.