Main Menu

Goddard-One club player??

Started by Capper, July 26, 2012, 05:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyronerd

Quote from: Ziplock on August 11, 2012, 08:22:37 PM
o'brien didn't take offence to it, which was good for him. Doesn't stop milne from being a right White Goodman to begin with.
the way they both carried on, either they are both total White Goodmans, or they were both offended

Ziplock

milne was reported for the homophobic comment, but that wouldn't have been the only thing he said lol.

the flying hawk

Quote from: pyronerd on August 11, 2012, 07:38:23 PM
Quote from: the flying hawk on August 11, 2012, 02:29:04 PM
Milne is a great player with great achivements but there is no need to make homophobic comments toward other players but clarke will probably go yes
shouldn't be playing football if you can't take a remark like what Milne said, in fact, you shouldn't be living all together, people who get offended by something someone says give me the absolute shower TBH, they're words, get over it flowerwits
it affects people in different ways I understand your opinion and i respect that but it is a form of bullying :)

Capper

well looks like he has gone to Freo

Ringo

Would say so Tabs especially with Saints expressing strong interest in Josh Caddy.

Ricochet

im guessing we will find out shortly after freo are finished in finals

the flying hawk

I think the demons will make a massive play for him they need a player that is a superstar only reason he would go to freo to be with lyon I think it will be the same deal with cloke to be with maulthouse :)