Main Menu

Goddard-One club player??

Started by Capper, July 26, 2012, 05:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-premiership/st-kilda-star-brendon-goddard-says-there-is-no-doubt-he-wants-to-remain-a-one-club-player/story-e6frf3e3-1226434409675

Goddard has come out and said that he wants to become a one club player, but surely after the weekend (and this year) he needs to come out and make his footy do the talking rather than his mouth or golf swing!!

GWS will chase him with an open cheque book and he may still move

KoopKicka

Tough one to gauge at the moment, to be honest  I reckon he will move.

Spinking

I think he will stay, but to be honest I'm not sure we want him. Great player on his day, but goes missing too often. I was hoping for a bit of a clean out of our older players and a bit of a rebuild  ::)

the flying hawk

I think he will stay a saint and he said he wants to be a one club player but scully also said that but who knows :)

BoredSaint

Quote from: the flying hawk on August 06, 2012, 04:22:28 PM
I think he will stay a saint and he said he wants to be a one club player but scully also said that but who knows :)
Would be hard for him to say if he isn't willing to take a massive pay cut which is almost certain to happen due to salary cap restrictions

the flying hawk

Quote from: BoredSaint on August 09, 2012, 03:53:48 PM
Would be hard for him to say if he isn't willing to take a massive pay cut which is almost certain to happen due to salary cap restrictions
hm I rekon in order for him to stay saints will have to delist someone blake would be my option

BoredSaint

Quote from: the flying hawk on August 09, 2012, 04:47:30 PM
Quote from: BoredSaint on August 09, 2012, 03:53:48 PM
hm I rekon in order for him to stay saints will have to delist someone blake would be my option
Well blake is close to retirement anyway.. He will retire if he gets that brownlow vote this year ;)

the flying hawk

if he does retire or get delisted more players will have to go anyone have any players they suggest that should go

BoredSaint

Quote from: the flying hawk on August 11, 2012, 11:19:45 AM
if he does retire or get delisted more players will have to go anyone have any players they suggest that should go
coughraphclarkecough

KoopKicka

Quote from: BoredSaint on August 11, 2012, 01:07:46 PM
coughraphclarkecough

coughrapemilnecough ;)

BoredSaint

Quote from: KoopKicka on August 11, 2012, 01:12:48 PM
Quote from: BoredSaint on August 11, 2012, 01:07:46 PM
coughraphclarkecough

coughrapremilnecough ;)
at least spell it right... and come on guys.. he's not even that bad of a guy. Milne haters are just jealous that their club doesnt have a 500+ goal small forward

Ziplock

homophobic prick at the least :P

the flying hawk

Milne is a great player with great achivements but there is no need to make homophobic comments toward other players but clarke will probably go yes

pyronerd

Quote from: the flying hawk on August 11, 2012, 02:29:04 PM
Milne is a great player with great achivements but there is no need to make homophobic comments toward other players but clarke will probably go yes
shouldn't be playing football if you can't take a remark like what Milne said, in fact, you shouldn't be living all together, people who get offended by something someone says give me the absolute shower TBH, they're words, get over it flowerwits

Ziplock

o'brien didn't take offence to it, which was good for him. Doesn't stop milne from being a right White Goodman to begin with.