Vacant Coaching Positions Bradford Badgers and Grope Lane Giants

Started by Ringo, October 28, 2014, 10:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphistopheles

Quote from: elephants on November 04, 2014, 01:20:21 PM
Boom! No need for a vote now!

Congrats GL and Rids!

Do we still need to vote to decide who gets what team?

Or Rids gets the Giants and GL the Badgers as I think that was their preferences?

elephants

Quote from: Memphistopheles on November 04, 2014, 01:25:28 PM
Quote from: elephants on November 04, 2014, 01:20:21 PM
Boom! No need for a vote now!

Congrats GL and Rids!

Do we still need to vote to decide who gets what team?

Or Rids gets the Giants and GL the Badgers as I think that was their preferences?

I'd think they'd get their preferences unless they wanted the same team :)

Nige

Yeah, I think the fact that they both stated their preference and now that there are only two of them, we don't need a vote.

SydneyRox

Ringo

Thanks all been out since Tdog withdrew his application.

I have sent both GL and Rids a PM and am just awaiting their response as to whether vote is required or not, Just clarifying with them if anything has changed and they would like a different team.

nostradamus

Ringo

I have just had the confirmation from both new coaches so we welcome Go Lions who will be taking over the Badgers on the condition he trades Hanley to Breakers.  ;)
Rids is taking up the challenge of lifting the Giants from the cellar.

We welcome both Rids and GL to the British competition,

Nige

Congrats and welcome lads.  8)

I'm sad to see Dave leave the Liverpool Lobsters Rams, but he's done a great apprenticeship and it's going to be such a good feeling when the Rams beat the Badgers.  ;D

LF

Welcome Rids and GL
Expecting a fair bit of banter from GL now :P

Rusty00

Welcome guys (even though you were both sort of here already) ;)

GoLions

Thanks everyone :)

Quote from: Ringo on November 04, 2014, 06:31:55 PM
I have just had the confirmation from both new coaches so we welcome Go Lions who will be taking over the Badgers on the condition he trades Hanley to Breakers.  ;)
And the Badgers would like to welcome Joel Selwood to the team 8)

Nige

Quote from: GoLions on November 04, 2014, 07:03:04 PM
I feel like nrich/Ringo would do this...

nrich102

Quote from: Nige on November 04, 2014, 07:12:36 PM
Quote from: GoLions on November 04, 2014, 07:03:04 PM
I feel like nrich/Ringo would do this...
I probably wouldn't tbh.

Rids

Cheers to all for the welcome! Congrats to GL for the appointment. Best of luck as you are likely to need it after Nost and I get the Giants back on track.

No time like the present to get started. Nostra will be my assistant at the Giants so feel free to include him on any messages or correspondence. I am still getting my head around everything but have found the team lists that Rusty has updated (below). My assumption is that they are up to date so please correct me if I am wrong.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,99259.0.html

Lets get it started. Anyone on the Giants team list is tradeable at the right price. I am fully aware that there are quite a few teams that have used quite a few of their list movements so will be hesitant to use any more right now BUT that shouldn't stop you sending through an enquiry or 10  ::)

Look forward to chatting to everyone!

Nige

Quote from: Rids on November 04, 2014, 07:18:49 PM
Cheers to all for the welcome! Congrats to GL for the appointment. Best of luck as you are likely to need it after Nost and I get the Giants back on track.

No time like the present to get started. Nostra will be my assistant at the Giants so feel free to include him on any messages or correspondence. I am still getting my head around everything but have found the team lists that Rusty has updated (below). My assumption is that they are up to date so please correct me if I am wrong.

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,99259.0.html

Lets get it started. Anyone on the Giants team list is tradeable at the right price. I am fully aware that there are quite a few teams that have used quite a few of their list movements so will be hesitant to use any more right now BUT that shouldn't stop you sending through an enquiry or 10  ::)

Look forward to chatting to everyone!
You guys know what I'm like to trade with, so if you want anyone from us, feel free to enquire. I daresay the chances of me letting 3/4 of the list go is unlikely though.  :P