R5 Trades

Started by enzedder, June 28, 2020, 10:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Howe to Ridley
Noble to Butler (via DPP)

Ingram

Howe Fyfe to Boak Lloyd. Love the idea of Ridley but I have Short so don't want to double up on risk.

Mat0369

Howe out for ?. I need to see BE's for my second trade. Might grab Hill

jfitty

Got Stewart, Howe and Fyfe with a 67 overall rank ??? ???

Tempted to keep Fyfe.. Stewart & Howe to Daniel & Lloyd.. But might depend on whether one of Bennell or Pickett come back in.

The_duke

Howe --> Lloyd
Fyfe --> T.Mitchell

jbjimmyjb

I avoided most of the injuries this week after the carnage of last week.

Only have Howe and Hamill (hopefully Danger is all good)

Howe > Daniel is 90% locked in. Don't trust Maynard to keep his role with Howe out, Sicily seems to only turn up for a quarter, Lloyd is too expensive.

The other trade will depend on selection.
I think I'll bring in one of Green, Bennell or Hill. They all carry huge risks though which sucks.

Also, does someone mind giving me Viney's BE?

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: jbjimmyjb on June 28, 2020, 11:43:54 PM
Also, does someone mind giving me Viney's BE?

I need to trade Howe, but other than that I am not sure what I will be doing

There's a lot of rookies/160-200k types on the bubble this week, and although it's not a great bunch, I am starting to think we might not have too many more rookie downgrade options come through now, so I'm considering a double downgrade this week just to ensure I have rookies making money - not to mention my bench cover is loaded with donuts atm too

1 rookie and 1 premo, or 2 rookies? Will likely just need to wait to see team selections

IntegralX

Howe to Lloyd and BZT to Serong via DPP. Holding Fyfe for now. Luckily most of the first gamers were anywhere from awful to average aside from Serong/Hill. It does, however, mean I need one of Pickett/Bennell/Robertson to play.

Mat0369

I was thinking a double downgrade due to the sheer amount of rookies that are due to play. So Howe to Hill was the move I was initially thinking. Then I saw the scores Rivers, King, Brander, Budarick and Taylor came up with this week.

Right now if I was to go Howe to Hill I'd have to field 4 of Noble  Starcevich, Rivers, Williamson, Young and Hill/Brander in defense and 3 of Taylor, Budarick, King, Cameron and Brander/Hill.

I'm contemplating Ridley so I finally put my money where my mouth is and bring him into my side. He also banks me about 100k which I can use for future upgrades.

I currently have Nic Nat at R2 and Pitto at R3. I like the juicy matchups for him, but with Pitto killing it I'm thinking I need the points on the field and make the two trades that way.

frenzy

the fixture has been changed this week for the covid curse.

tigers v melb now and syd play westcoast   :o

no eye deer

Two of Howe, Stewart and Fyfe to two players that are no doubt about to get injured.  ::)

Five injured premiums in two weeks must be some kind of record for me.

RoughRed

Quote from: no eye deer on June 29, 2020, 03:15:09 PM
Two of Howe, Stewart and Fyfe to two players that are no doubt about to get injured.  ::)

Five injured premiums in two weeks must be some kind of record for me.
Let us know who you chose as replacements as early as you can so I know who to avoid ... lol

crowls

thinking viney/sturt to hill/bennell   
need some rooks that will score and viney BE 125 this week so he has probably maxxed out.    Leaves me with 370k for upgrades next week or week after.  Probably bring whitfield back in two weeks time.  danger, lloyd or daniel all targets as well.

Ingram

Viney 7th highest average pure mid?

crowls

Quote from: Ingram on June 29, 2020, 07:23:21 PM
Viney 7th highest average pure mid?
viney was always a cash grab option.   BE 125  is a historic 85-90 scorer,  outside round 1  massive score he is likely to lose cash this week.  Time to grab the cash and move on, free's up cash for next upgrade.